Flipkart — Received empty box from flipkart

I ordered boat airdopes 131 from flipkart and was a replacement product which i received on NOVEMBER 5TH, 2021. When i opened the delivery parcel, the product was missing. It cost me rs 806. I have complained several times and my refund got canceled for 5 times.
Even they asked for my identity proff. Still no help from flipkart. Now its 24th NOVEMBER.
This incident has surely made me insecure while ordering from Flipkart. Such a jerk flipkart is, pathetic, terrible experience i had. Raise your standards flipkart. That's why brand is brand and Amazon will be my priority now onwards.
Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments