[Resolved]  Flipkart — refund rejected thrice even after the replacement product was faulty

I bought an acer nitro 5 gaming laptop paying 55000 rs from flipkart. I received a faulty product and i requested for a replacement. Day before yesterday received the replacement and the screen had black and white spots on the screen. I really don't want to continue following up this anymore i called the customer care for 5-6 times yesterday. All of them agreed to put a refund. And every single time, it got rejected by the seller. I don't know if the amount is not that big for the seller. For me it's a huge investment and i need to get my money back. Please help me out with this here.. Or else i might have to seek legal help.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 26, 2018

[Mar 25, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by AJMAL BABU K Mar 25, 2018 Now my access is blocked to know the status of the product. Really disappointed by the service

Flipkart Customer Care's response Mar 26, 2018 We will revert on it.

Flipkart