Flipkart — regarding my amount 3598 rs refund in flipkart order and blocked my flipkart account

Bhuvaneshwari R on Nov 21, 2019
Respected, Recently i have placed two saree order with this order id OD[protected] in flipkart and both the package came in the same package even though they are different orders. But when i opened the package two sarees were different and it does not match the website description by the seller.So, i tried to return the product and it showed me that i have returned many products. Please note that i have also brought many products through flipkart and returned the products which were not good, damaged or different one. I have also requested many times to flipkart that i need to change courier service since iam facing many returns. But flipkart said we cant help in that and its sellers wish. Now iam facing again this problem because of seller and courier team only. So, please help me in returning my product and provide my refund. And please change my courier partner for my future orders too. Iam also an two years long customer of flipkart but changed my mobile number since old one is not in use. Please help me in this regard and provide my refund and change the courier partner. Please unblock my account and provide open box delivery for future orders so that I will not be in a situation of returning any product.

[Nov 22, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Bhuvaneshwari R, Nov 23, 2019
Flipkart is sending me email like this and saying that they won't help me. Please help me in this regard and help me in my refund.

Flipkart Customer Care's response, Nov 23, 2019
Hi, We'd like to let you know that your return request for a refund has been cancelled as our systems have detected an unusually high number of returns in your purchase history. This would also mean that you will no longer be able to login to your Flipkart account.
Updated by Bhuvaneshwari R, Nov 24, 2019
Respected Team,
I have requested flipkart to clarify all the orders placed in both my account [protected](not in use) and [protected] which is blocked and give me my resolution. But flipkart is simply saying that system detected returns. Flipkart please clarify each orders I got delivered, orders returned with solid reason and cancelled due to improper courier service in both my account. Please give proper resolution by giving me refund and unblocking my account and provide me open box delivery for future orders.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - regarding my amount 3598 rs refund in flipkart order and blocked my flipkart account