[Resolved]  Flipkart — regarding my gift card

I had a gift card of rupees 10000 and i was trying to order a phone.When i was in checkout page i have checked the box of the gift card and chosen credit card as other payment so when i was trying due to some network reason the app has not loaded and i have closed that and came after somtime to see that my giftcard has disappeared i have contacted them many many times but no correct information was provided for what the money was taken..They promised to refund within 27 november 2018 and it is now 26 november 2018 10:34 pm still no sign of refund..Its an emergency for me but they havent understood that and i will never order again on flipkart.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-01-03 03:51:27

[Nov 27, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Nov 28, 2018
We are sorry, we are unable to find your account details. Request you to get in touch with our customer support number[protected].

19433
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - regarding my gift card