Flipkart — regarding not accepting return of asus max pro m1

ashukgs on Jul 21, 2019
Order id :od[protected]
Refund id:[protected]
I received the material on 17/07/019
I have ordered asus max pro m1 as per specification its model no should be (Zb601kl-4a030in / zb601kl-4a040in) and it should support 4g volte but received device model no is asus _x00td and its not 4g volte phone its lte only with volte which not functioning properly while using via video call every time we have to disable and enable lte feature., i have requested for refund
On 18/07/19.
Flipkart have given a time frame of 72 hrs (Till 21/07/2019 9 am) to resolve the issue.
But it was not resolved in given time frame. Flipkart again giving a deadline of 22/07/2019 (Upto 22/07/2019 15:30 hrs).
For clarification please call on [protected] during office hours or on [protected] after 6pm.

Ashutosh kumar
C-3/3/3 kaiga township
Mallapur
Phone no:[protected]

[Jul 21, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ashukgs, Jul 21, 2019
Dear Customer,

We apologise for taking longer than expected to resolve your issue. We request you to provide us time till 22 Jul, 3:30 PM to get back to you.

We understand your concern and sorry for the trouble you had to go through.

Please be assured that we're looking into this and will get back to you with an update by July 21, 2019.

Lalit Thomas
Your Query[protected]:38:50 )
Return status is still pending, 72 hrs deadline already crossed
Flipkart Customer Support[protected]:13:43 )

MONIKA SINGH
Your Query[protected]:10:22 )
72 hrs deadline will cross by 9:10 hrs tomorrow, No action has been taken
till now.
Flipkart Customer Support[protected]:06:35 )

BRIJESH KUMAR
Auto-Response[protected]:00:04 )

Thanks for writing to us. We have received your query and will get back to you within the next 24 hours.

[This is an auto-generated response. Please do not reply to this email.]

Team Flipkart
Your Query[protected]:59:59 )
I have ordered Asus Max Pro M1 as per specification its model no should be (ZB601KL-4A030IN / ZB601KL-4A040IN) and it should support 4G volte but received device model no is ASUS _X00TD and its not 4G volte phone its LTE only with Volte which not functioning properly while using via video call every time we have to disable and enable LTE feature, I have requested for refund, for any clarification please call on [protected] during office hours or on [protected] after 6pm.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jul 22, 2019
We will revert on it.
Updated by ashukgs, Jul 22, 2019
No response till now
Updated by ashukgs, Jul 23, 2019
Everytime Flipkart customer care mail me and ask for alternate mobile no, because as per them my no not reachable. I have already given my alternate no to each customer care executive during voice calls.My point is that at least we can get missed call SMS alert if somebody calls us.They are just wasting our time.Horrible customer support service by Flipkart.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]