[Resolved] Flipkart — replacement laptop not delivered on time

PX190 on Aug 14, 2018
Greetings,

Flipkart has caused me major inconvenience by not delivering the replacement laptop on time (Promised date 13th august 2018).
Issue: i had ordered a laptop, asus tuf gaming fx504ge-e4366t model on 3rd august 2018. The product was delivered on 4th august 2018. Upon initial usage, i figured out the laptop screen had intense backlight bleeding with faint vertical lines on it and a dead pixel. I immediately asked for a replacement as they have a 10 day replacement policy for the product. The replacement approval was subject to the asus technician visit. The technician visit happened on the 7th august 2018 and i was given a job sheet and the technician accepted the hardware defect. Flipkart asked me to wait until the 13th august 2018 and i did so. And as of now, the product has still not been delivered. They have taken my money and they're making me wait endlessly. Please advise.

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 14, 2018

[Aug 14, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Aug 14, 2018
We are sorry, we are unable to find your account details. Request you to get in touch with our customer support number[protected].

Comments

I've attached the order ID as an image. Have a look. If you cannot deliver the product on time(so called promised date), please proceed the refund as I'll go buy a laptop in a store. I've lost faith in flipkart.

Have a look at the attached order number

20896
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - replacement laptop not delivered on time