[Resolved] Flipkart — trueman biology textbook

Kanak Baran Chakrabarty on Mar 17, 2018
I had ordered a copy of the above from flipkart last sunday (11thmarch) with order id od[protected] and received it on 16 th march (Friday) but the copy i received was fake with all xeroxed pages (With only first three pages seeming to be original but alas it was not) with unreadable prints. I was really moved by seeing it. I have being a customer of flipkart for the last few years so such a thing brought to me a wave of nothing but pure shock and rage. It was not the end but the beginning. On further going through the book i discovered that the "free" booklet containing the answers were also missing. Now what the hell was that. I hate cheaters and now flipkart has become that.. A freaking cheating organisation with lots of fake promises. The book was originally sold by browserbook, (1 c -81 zaidi marg mandawali, mandawali fazalpur, new delhi -110092). One more fact that made my raging anger uncontrollable is that it showed that the original product's price was ₹1280 but in reality it was ₹825. How could they manipulate the price! I hope this complaint will be looked into and will make flipkart realise its mistake so that in nearest future such mistakes will not be remade.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 20, 2018
The money was refunded quite fast.. happy with that and apologies have been asked for over the phone.i have updated my feedback as per their instructions.Overall happy with their resolvement and am looking forward to buy something from Flipkart soon .. hoping that this mistake will not be repeated.

[Mar 17, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 18, 2018
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 19, 2018
We have interacted with the customer and informed the seller has refunded the amount. Customer agreed.
Hence closing the case.