[Resolved] Flipkart — whirlpool purasense water purifier

407 baghajatin place, flat 3b 3rd floor biswarup apartment, 3rd floow, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Payel Pramanik on Oct 28, 2019
The product was supposed to be delivered on 16th oct, but due to lack of cash the wish master said that he would bring the card machine and deliver it on 17th oct. Next day he came with the machine and while he was using the card to make the payment the amount got deducted from my account but the wish master said that it is not through to the sellers account. This person told me that he will cancel the product(which is completely wrong) then if the money is received by the seller then they would refund it within 24hours. I did not have any option so I agreed. Now I raised the issue which was supposed to be resolved by 24th oct 2019 but they extended the date to 28th oct. But still no information has been provided as to where the money went. I have called the customer care 50 times but they are very incompetent. I do not understand that just to let the customer know that whether they have the money or not, they are taking so long. I'm fed up waiting. If I don't get the required resolution by 31st oct, I will be forced to take legal actions against the company. I have all the proofs required.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 29, 2019

[Oct 29, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 29, 2019
We will revert on it.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - whirlpool purasense water purifier