[Resolved] Flipkart — wrong book delivered twice

Navi Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 कृ पा on Feb 4, 2019
I ordered for a children’s book titled ‘clumsy’ by ken spillman, after the site showed only one copy available. I received the parcel wth the correct title but inside the parcel was some other book. I immediately returned the packet and the delivery boy promptly collected it back. I re-ordered the book and the second time also some other book has come with the parcel having the correct title. Please do something about this.

wrong book delivered twice
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 11, 2019

[Feb 04, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Feb 08, 2019
We will revert on it.

Comments

Maine Asus ka mobile purchase kiya tha jine 49 ka plan tha.

saath me exchange ka 30 days ka .

Ab me exchange krna chata hoo to vo Change nhi ho rha hai 20 baar call kr di koi solution nhi mila.

Jo ki mobile ki last date 13 february hai .

please help me
Rate is £435.
I ordered the brushes(naked3 urban decay) product also contained a small bag in it. But on delivery they just gave the brushes. Bag was not delivered.
It's forgery. What's shown in the image should be delivered.
Flipkart cancelled the delivery of note 6 pro which I had bought in the sale at discounted price. Now I want to get the phone at same price. why give offers in the first place when you can't manage it.i want to know the reason why it was cancelled and it should be the duty of Flipkart to give it at the same price when the stock is available.
I already filed a complaint...and also contacted customer care regarding delay in delivery of my product . They said our backend executives will contact you, but no one cantacted me till now and my product is not yet delivered. Actual delivery date is[protected]. Tracking status is not even updated. How irresponsible.

20425
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - wrong book delivered twice