Pepsico Holdings India Pvt Ltd — inferior quality of namkeen from pepsi AT BIG BAZAAR

On my complaint of inferior quality of "Lehar" Sahi Mix Namkeen 1 Kg. pack , from PepsiCo Holdings India ltd. - Fritolay Division ,B NO AF 61 MFD 10 NOV 12) from BIG BAZAR store ON THE EVE OF 26 TH JANUARY REPUBLIC DAY SALE DHAMAKA , was found to be of inferior quality.

My complaint to Pepsico was attended and assured replacemennt for defective one. Surprisingly, Pepsico dispatched three nos of Khatta Meetha namkeen pack (170gm weight) in replacement of 1 Kg. Sahi Mix.

This indicates that Pepsico is not serious about the complaint and once again cheated by sending the other flavour and too of fewer quantities.

I once again complained this fact to PepsioCo via e-mail and I was told that this is the product right now they have and I should satisfied with this one.
I demanded to inspect the inferior quality product by local representative of Pepsi Co ,but till date no one has ever visited to attain the complain.
Hence, it indicates that Pepsico is not serious about food product and cheating consumer by selling outdated product in sale.
I must think to penalise PepsiCo for not been serious with their product and jeopardizing health.
Rajesh
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

PepsiCo India Phone
    PepsiCo India Address
    3B, DLF Corporate Park, ‘S’ Block, Qutab Enclave, Phase-III, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002