Ford India Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Jan 13, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Ford India

Having problems with Ford India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ford India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ford India

Tamil Nadu

Ford India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 419 2500

Ford India reviews & complaints(1625)

Hi there,

My names prakash I own the fiesta sxi 1.6, I love the build quality of the Ford, but the issue with service station is they always keep changing the unnecessary parts to just reach there target. For example shocks and wiper blades and there are so many things to mention. If the issue get resolved that’s ok but if I still face the same issues what is the use of the changing part and later they say that it comes like this only I don’t know what to comment on that.
Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

From last two services i am complaining of a noise from sunroof and shown it to authorised person but still they are unable to find it and resolve it. Now they r saying sun roff is out of warranty.
    Is this type of services we should expect fron multinational company.
    From 20000 km i am tolerating this irretating sound.
    Now my car is over 1 lakh km now what should i do.
    Very disappointed with ford
    Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This mail is with reference to service of I had given my vehicle for service on 06/08/2021 at CAPITAL FORD, RASULGARH-BHUBANESWAR....

This is to bring it to your kind attention that I have purchased Ford Echo sport Sports Diesel variant...
      Sir I m here in Gateway ford siliguri and I gave my car in servicing 21 days ago and the call came and take your car I came...
      Hi Team,

I'm from Bangalore, I own Ford Ecosport. I am one of proud owners of Ford. Recently I had travelled...

They did a frord with me the are lawyer
      Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sales team lack of knowledge about product and delivery
        Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Galaxy ford bhopal I had visited your service center for tyre issue, but after reaching the service center they forced me blem... Not properly behavior sale Exciceut Dipak and GM... Not properly servicing and washing... Costly servicing nd defective material... Not feedback call after servicing... Resolve the my problem
          Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have left the Ford endeavour suv for servings in the mody Ford service station nagole Hyderabad. While I'm taking back my endy saw dent on co-driver rear door. I asked the concerned person firstly he rejected the issue. Afterwards they accepted to change the door or repair it whichever is correct and requested me to don't complaint against them. still I'm in waiting for their response. Till I didn't get any response from mody Ford service station nagole Hyderabad from[protected].
            Please consider this and take action against mody Ford service station nagole Hyderabad.
            Thank you.

Ford India — Ford Defective tyre

I had visited your service center for tyre issue, but after reaching the service center they forced me to take insurance for...
              Dear Team,
              I am writing this mail 5 th time for this kind of service issue from Arumbakkam Ford service center br...

One of the worst service I never seen... 7 yrs I'm using ford car... I changed tyre in ur center only Not even one year happen... Making me to wait 1 and half hrs and telling we won't to puncher nu... What is this is this way u run ur service center... Very worst
              Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I have booked Ford Eco sport last month in Hans ford teynampet branch, Benny priya co ordinated initially and later no response from her side, Now Mr Albert and Mr Tirunavukarasu Co ordinating the same, But they dont have clear picture of features and specfications about new vehicle allotment and delivery date as of now, Also reason is priya has been relieved due to personal reason without notice period,

I have huge patronage on Ford, due to one of my relative worked there, now because of Hans ford staffs inefficiency and data and details not available, they just blaming Mumbai office they have not informing anything about the status,

Expecting accuracy on reply and genuinity on vehicle delivery,

Kindly support and do the needful
                Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My car shows missing when applying acceleration during running. so i went ford service centre 3 times (malayalam Ford, Angamaly), but they could not resolve my issue. I spend nearly 40, 000 INR. I am really not satisfied with your service centre
                  Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Few month before (near may or june) i had breakdown prblm after servicing they say problem resolved. Then after one month same prblm i face but this time i hired mechanic and got prblem resolved. Now iam stuck in other place with same prblm break down. Plz do not fool coustmers. Iam away from my home came here for my mother treatment.
                    Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I, Dr Hussain Mohammed Nandarvawala, third owner of ford aspire GJ06KP5079(32, 834km driven), I had Given this car for inspection...
                      Recently befor 2 month I have changed my ford eco sport break pad and break disk. N it's almost 1900 km I have driven. Now...

I am not very happy with the Ford Eco sport Model. I just drove 40, 000km only. I invested more than 2 lakhs. This time again only for ignition issue, Ford Service Center Noida sector 5 asking 90, 000 INR. This service is very unprofessional. I am not happy at all. I will never recommend this brand to anybody. I hope the Ford Team will look seriously into this matter.
                      Aug 10, 2021
                      But the issue still there why marked as resolved?
                      Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      The issue still there why marked as resolved.

I booked a car last April in Sarvesh Ford Pondicherry, I cancelled the booking by 26th July since they couldn’t deliver...