Bridgestone Tyres India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 19, 2022

File a complaint to Bridgestone Tyres India

Having problems with Bridgestone Tyres India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bridgestone Tyres India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bridgestone Tyres India

Bridgestone Tyres India Website

Bridgestone Tyres India Head Office Address

Plot No. A43, Phase - II, MIDC Chakan, Village Sawardari, Taluka Khed, Dist.
Pune
Pune District

Bridgestone Tyres India Phone Numbers

Mobile

Fax

View more phone numbers

Bridgestone Tyres India reviews & complaints(376)

I was purchased new car and the tyre was brust in just 28776km then I was claim the tyre under warranty but the Bridgestone company was rejected my claim. The tyre was brust in running on highway....
I was purchased new car and the tyre was brust in just 28776km and then I raised for tyre Warrenty but the Bridgestone company was rejected my claim....

My car Mahendra Bolero (Govt. of Gujarat) has air in tires already 22000km ago.
Bridgestone Tyres India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have wrote this complaint for my tyre air leakage in 9 months when i purchased. I have registered the complaint in toll free number the engineer was called in 4th day only then he closed the online complaint and send to vendor. When i vendor they sent to claim form and bridgestone enginer rejextbas it sidehole and its not possible to consider warranty then they offered 30n% goodwill for these 5000km running tyre. How I can accept this kind...

My tyre is damaged in one puncutre only which is in warranty and the dealer ( new chawla, gurgaon, nehru stadium market) is refusing to replace it.
    Please take action as soon as possible.

I bought 2 bridgestone tyres 7 months back and over the last 1 month, one tyre developed a bulge on its side and the 2nd tyre got 2 punctures after going through a pothole. I contacted my tyre dealer in thrissur, Kerala - ISLAND TYRES, near sakthan stand, thrissur. After having some discussions with bridgestone authorities, he told me that the tyres wont be replaced or no other adjustments are possible.

I got the information...
      Hello, I own a 320d Sedan with a registration number PB91K1827 Warranty Start Date30-Sep-2020by the name of SHREE RANDHA STEEL WORKS.
      In less than 2 year time car running to 19797 KM only city driving !

In the last less than 2 years period already Tyres are getting burst, Bridgestone has rejected complaints ( raised through Krishna Automobiles G.T. Road, Dhandari Khurd, Ludhiana 141014, Punjab, India ) stating...
      The jeep compass i bought in April 2018, came with Firestone 225/60R17 tyres. The car has hardly done 27000kms. Tyre servicing including, balancing, rotation and wheel balancing were meticulously done every 5000kms. The tyres however are seen to wear unevenly, with the edges perceptibly pitting....
      I purchased two Tyres from M/S Kundan Tyres Add- 23, Jail Road, East, Ranchi, Jharkhand, Infornt of Sidhu Kanhu Park dated 07.05.22 but on 13.06.22 when I was in Bokaro, one tyre get deap cut and get puncher so that I go M/S Malti Motors Add- KD -23, City Centre Sector 4, Bokaro Steel City and describe the situation about new tyres. and as per his instruction I was repaired the damaged tyre but when I was reached Ranchi and claim about the...

I bought a New Innova Crysta on October 14, 2021. within 6 months 2 tyres of Bridgestone company got bursted on highway. Car has perfect Nitrogen Air with 33 points with full family members inside. it was a new clean road and tyre got bursted. luckily driver got control over the car and car stoped within seconds. earlier 3 months back same thing happened when i was alone with driver near Surat and tyre got cut with a small stone. company is not even botheres to send a surveyor. these tyres are the worst tyre i had seen in my entire life. Please help me getting the refund of these tyres.

I have purchased car in September month(7565 KM). Its only 8-9 month and Tyre is in still warranty period. I was travelling with my family on 27th April, suddenly rear right Tyre got burst suddenly We were fortunate enough that no accident happens at that time. But all the conditions were normal i.e Tyre pressure was normal and speed was also 70-80(Highway). I have filled that claim regarding this but company replied me that it occurred due...

Muji tata nexson ko tyres blost ho by hai muji tyres exchange kra ka do muji problume hoti hai

I purchased a Maruti XL6 - 06 months ago(August 2021) with Bridgestone Tyres.

While getting the air levels of tyre checked, it was notified that there is a bubble in one of the rear tyres.

Immediately, I was advised not to drive the car as the tyre might blast causing life threatening accident and is hazard to me and other people on the road and instead send the tyre to Bridgestone for inspection and warranty...

Bridgestone Tyres India — Tyre Bubble in 06 months old Maruti XL6 with Bridgestone Tyres

I purchased a Maruti XL6 - 06 months ago(August 2021) with Bridgestone Tyres.

Tyre was Blast while driving

I have ford ecosport which has bridgestone tyres and it’s 3 tyres are having problem and having holes due to which car is having bubbling problem.
            Tyres are in good condition and when I went for service company people told me that tyres have problem your car is ok.

I had bought Bridgestone 250 175/65/R14 size tyre on 05/06/2021 from Hindustan Tyre Irwin square Amravati. On the day of 19 Mrach 2022 while travelling to Amravati tyre had burst the car war in speed so tyre also got damaged from inside. The retailer is refusing to replace the tyre which is under warranty....

I bought a tyre from last 6 month and my tyre got a bulg
              Please help

It was very unfortunate that the front right tyre of my new kushaq car which is just over 3 months old and only 1300 kms driven burst while driving inside Nerul Navi Mumbai. Luckily no injuries as it was in low speed. Brought it to skoda workshop in Turbhe. The tyre is of Goodyear make, and the surveyor from your company said it was due to some sharp object. This is completely wrong as the tyre ruptured from the side and was irregular and there was no sharp cut. This shows how reputed companies just shun the complaint and are selling substandard old tyres which are risky to life. Our honourable road and transport minister Mr Nitin Gadkari should also be made aware of these as part of road safety measures he is taking. Forget about compensation, there is not even a apology or acceptance by the company. Please stay away from Bridgestone tyres.

I had bought four tyres from Tyre Care Centre, 100 ft ring road Bengaluru on 18/12/2021.
                  Tyre description 175/65R15 B290t/L.
                  I am sorry to say that within two months of purchase, one of the tyre burst on the highway,
                  but fortunately none of the travellers were hurt.
                  Such a poor quality of tyres is not expected from a company of your repute.
                  we are having a doubt that the other three tyres, being of the same batch would also be of the same poor quality.
                  We request you to replace the other three tyres also to avoid any kind of mishap in future.

T R Vadiraj