[Resolved] Ford India — ford ecosport engine oil consumption problem

77, Preet Vihar, Nr Gurdwara Bhai Bala Ji, Pakhowal Rd.,, Ludhiana, Punjab, India
 Gurshpinder on Mar 6, 2019
I am ford ecosport, i all services after every 10000km from ford services stations regularily.
After 85000, it blink red oil light after 5000km on last service, and visit to ford service station and the services manager said that it is now rebuild engine that costs 150000lakh cost,
I want to ask ford that is ihis a suv which gives engine rebuild after 80000 km.
It is a 420 fraud with all customers if a suv going after 80000km.
Not a suv even a normal 4-5lakh car engine works more than this.
It is request to ford please do the solution for my car, otherwise we complaint this..
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 18, 2019
Today on dated 18-03-2019 (as it was scheduled eariler ) i visited ford service station and the service engineer their diagnose my eco-sport properly and he told me that vehicle is consuming the engine oil than normal, ( after 1000 km it consume more oil than normal).
sir as i know that it is a normal problem in beginning vehicles, because before my vehicle one of my freind's vehicle was their who sold that vehicle after 78000km because of more engine oil consumption.
and now when my vehicle was giving indication of oil, i searched the reason and solution on internet their was so many complaints were their for the same.

now as we are very much liked the eco-sport and prefer this vehicle than others. need a proper solution from your side so that we prays in future also we recommend this vehicle to our circle as it we already doing in past.
so please! give us a proper solution for this problem.

[Mar 06, 2019] Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Gurshpinder, Mar 18, 2019
Today on dated[protected]as it was scheduled eariler ) i visited ford service station and the service engineer their diagnose my eco-sport properly and he told me that vehicle is consuming the engine oil than normal, ( after 1000 km it consume more oil than normal).

so please! give us a proper solution for this problem.

Comments

Vehicle regn no pb10eh 1195
Mobile no[protected]

+91 44 2455 1500 (Corp. Office South)
    +91 22 6702 4300 (Corp. Office West)
    +91 12 4387 3001 (Corp. Office North)
    S.P. Koil Post, Chengalpattu, Tamil Nadu, India - 603204