Ford India — issue in repairs

Kudva86 on Jan 3, 2019
It so happened on 28th morning at around 9.15 am that left wheel of my car hit an adjacent concrete projection at a speed of 20-25kph.

I stopped immediately for checking up and found something is not okay inside the wheel set-up.

I immediately called cauvery ford udupi service and mr. Pradeep acknowledged my request and was present at the site in no time. I sincerely appreciate his quick response. However, on further inspection by mr. Pradeep revealed some form of deformation to the tie rod. He even guided and assisted to get free road-side assistance for my car needed to be towed to mangalore (65km away from the accident site).

Meanwhile, mr. Pradeep drove my car to a nearby place where the car can be safely parked till the arrival of the tow vehicle. This is where the problem began, i didn't have any idea about.

My car reached to cauvery ford mangalore service in the afternoon of the same day and i was connected to mr. Prashant who, i was told will be taking the case forward.

Since i had decided to do the repairs through my insurer, i had to wait till monday for the arrival of the supervisor, which i felt okay since insurance offices remain closed on saturdays.

On tuesday i came to know that the ball joint and one other part is also damaged which will be covered under insurance but not disproportionately worn out tyres.

But how did the tyres got so damaged? It was because of the kind act of mr. Pradeep to drive the car away from the accident spot to a nearby (

[Jan 03, 2019] Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 44 2455 1500 (Corp. Office South)
    +91 22 6702 4300 (Corp. Office West)
    +91 12 4387 3001 (Corp. Office North)
    S.P. Koil Post, Chengalpattu, Tamil Nadu, India - 603204