[Resolved] Ford India — Poor service support

Prabhat Ravi
(vehicle no. JH05AC-8880). We entrust the vehicle with expectation that it will be properly serviced. I took my vehicle to Prema Ford on 20.06.2016 for servicing and fixing some heating disorder. It was attended promptly and the vehicle was released at around 2.00 pm. It was alright till 23.06.2016. On 24th the vehicle was not used. On 25th, at 6.00 pm, when I went to start the vehicle it did not start. I was wondering what happened to the vehicle as it had been serviced just four days back. I opened the bonnet to see any loose connection with the battery. I could not understand any thing. But when I touched the battery, my fingers touched the cap of the washer fluid reservoir and I was shocked as the cap was broken in two pieces and just by touch it dropped inside the reservoir. This was not the condition when my vehicle was taken for servicing. I immediately closed the bonnet. I don't know what are the other things that have been messed up during the servicing. I immediately rang the service station, Mr. Shubham. He assured that he will arrange for assistance. I am waiting. Please provide immediate assistance.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 5, 2016
My complain is still unresolved.

[Jun 26, 2016] Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 44 2455 1500 (Corp. Office South)
    +91 22 6702 4300 (Corp. Office West)
    +91 12 4387 3001 (Corp. Office North)
    S.P. Koil Post, Chengalpattu, Tamil Nadu, India - 603204