We have owned an Ecosport car having Regt No WB 24 BA 6360. Recently on 08.09.22 I visited Kaikan Ford Chetla workshop as my windshield got cracked due to some unavoidable circumstances.
The service advisor asked to change the glass along with sensor and final bill ammounted to Rs 10091/-.
I have taken delivery of the car after general inspection of car and while it was minutely inspected at home found that:-
1) wiper moving towards outside of glass.
2) one of the wiper cap got missing.
3) there was visible white gum like things over joint area of glass.
4) while inspected from inside of car, it found that there was almost 1 inch gap between glass and edge of dashboard, which caused visible the padding area of the edge.
5) stains of black pasting solution found here and there making the roof of car dirty.
6) The old sensor did not returned, as it is the standard policy to return the replaced parts of car.
7) cowl cap is not fitted accurately.
While, all the things have reported to the service advisor further and asked to send the car, and accordingly send it further to the workshop.
But I was shocked to see that the other problem remaind same except sl no 2 & 3.
The advisor keep telling me that it is usual to have gap between windshield and dash board edge.
It is clear that while installing the windshield they did not fit it properly, which leads this type of situation, that completely unacceptable after a huge expenses.
If the service like that received from an authorised service centre, how do we customer like us keep faith on Ford and its commitment.
Please, look into the matter and oblige.
Was this information helpful?
Post your Comment