Fortis Escorts Heart Institute Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 28, 2023

File a complaint to Fortis Escorts Heart Institute

Having problems with Fortis Escorts Heart Institute?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Fortis Escorts Heart Institute customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Fortis Escorts Heart Institute

Delhi

Fortis Escorts Heart Institute Phone Numbers

Fax

Complaints recently resolved by Fortis Escorts Heart Institute customer care

Fortis Escorts Heart Institute reviews & complaints(34)

On 25th jan 2023 my mother was admitted in your hospital we were given a package of 85000 thousands for laparoscopy cyl surgery for 2 day the surgeon was very good but on the day of decharge the process was very slow Dr has already said to the staff to release the patient because our bill was totally clear they took hrs of time and then the girl who gave us the package said u have to pay more amount then only u will get decharge the amount...

There is no appointment management here, favourism/ jack getting priority by doctor itself, even after taking proper appointment people kept waiting for 2-3 hrs, no sister or attendent present at doctor's day to assist
Fortis Escorts Heart Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Forth floor Employee who's work making billing is not working properly and taking lunch time of more than 90 minutes

I contact ground floor but nothing happened
    Aug 29, 2022
    Updated by Zishankhan393
    Not yet resolved

Sir mein apke hospital mein December mein aya tha ankle twist hua tha mera uss time toh mere per mein plaster chadaa diya gya tha then January mein plaster utra uss time normal mein rest pr raha jo doctor ne bola vhi kiya but ab abhi tk mera per theek nai hua mein abhi recent july mein visit kiya hospital then meine unhe bola sir mera per theek nai ho raha mein bhaag nai pa raha sab batya doctor ko then meine bola unhe ki sir meri job kafi stress full hei per se related maybe ye ek issue ho doctor ne bola toh mein kya kru ek kaam kr dusri job dhundle mein kya teri job change kru i was so helpless that time meine socha ki ye doctor ye nai puch raha ki yr essa kya ho gya ki apka per theek nai ho raha instead of that mujhe bola mein kya teri job badal dun dusri nokri dhund and continuously phone use kr rahe the plz take action on him doctor name is ashok dhar
      Aug 20, 2022
      Updated by Ashu8833
      This is my recent pic

I brought my papa for an angiography test on 11/07/2022. But since it was not found good there. I took my papa back. I made the payment of 18000/- via CITI bank debit card. We canceled the test. The IPD fellow (Rupesh) told me that this amount will be directly transferred to your bank account within 5-7 working days. Since Wednesday (27/07/2022), I have been trying to connect with them so that I can ask them about their status. Once I got...
        I was frustrated with Dr KK Mishra orthopedic, every time he was late as per OPD time approx 2-3 hours l, als his staffs telling a lie that he just came and came, between this the all the patient with his family mates suffered too much loosing time and patience waiting in his pain, after telling about this every time excuses he saye he is in OT even after 12-1PM, If it too busy so management have to schedule his time after OT or appoint another...
        The attitude of the staff is not appropriate.When a person is paying a huge amount, it is fine but in case you come under TPA or CGHS their attitude will change . They are least bothered about the patient or the attendants. You have to keep a check on patient's health and if there's some issue, you have to keep calling them just like any civil hospital where patient's health is at stake....
        I would like to brief you on the demise of my mother, POONAM SRIVASTAVA, due to a doctor's negligence in Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Okhla Road, under Dr. Z S Meharwal.
        The first time, My mother had been through the replacement of a mitral valve in the year: 2010 and was successfully discharged from the hospital in the year: 2010. As per the doctor's suggestion, we kept visiting the hospital for regular check-ups. Furthermore,...

We were vary proud that we are showing our Baby to Fortis Ecsorts, but now regrets that we should have gone to Banglore for Treatment due to some of the Doctors behaviour and not making clear to Patients family for treatment and it's review

Amit kumar singh.
          Contact no.+[protected]
          Adhar card no.[protected]
          Payment mode up id[protected]
          Linked with kotak mahindra bank.

I was checking for estimate of heart operation but concerned was very rude and not up to the mark as I was expected. Unprofessional behaviour. I was not expected this. I have uploaded The pic and that person standing in pic. He is very rude. Need to improve the service. He is working in ipd blick Lobby manger teak.

I being a CGHS beneficiary where I was referred to Fortis Hospital for the treatment. On 10/02/2022 I got examined by of the Doctors viz, Dr. Shallu Kakkar and it was advised to go for surgery on the basis of diagnosis. The said doctor advised for counselor and Anesthetist on the same day. I again deposited fee for the sevices of anesthetist and was examined by the said doctor. Again I was asked to meet the counselor....

We came to the hospital at 1 o'clock. Had to consult Dr. Sandeep Gupta, Urologist. But it's 4:30 and the doctor hasn't come yet.
              Dec 11, 2021
              Updated by [email protected]
              Please resolve my complaint
              Dec 11, 2021
              Updated by [email protected]
              Dr. Sandeep gupta, urologist, fortis escorts hospital, jaipur is not available from 4 hours.

I Mohan Singh, a retired Air Force personnel made my father admitted (through my younger brother) in Fortis escorts hospital NIT Faridabad on 07 Dec 21 for Hernia operation. I also took the appointment one week prior, for the same. Doctors carried out the operation with thorough professionalism and great care. I am grateful and thankful to them from my deepest core of heart.
                But l am very sad by the arbitrary and disrespectful behaviour...

Sir/mam
                from 9:30 i am waiting for doctor for discharge but till now i had not been discharged doctor is also not visited i am waiting for doctor all amount is submitted and waiting for discharged i donot what happening .my bed number is 307 dr vijay is doctor
                Oct 25, 2021
                Updated by 12sushant kumar
                very bad

Fortis hospital Jaipur
                  dated 14/9/2021
                  outpatient with dr H Bhartiya

appointment time not kept not informed
                  crowded out patient room
                  no privacy
                  no comfortable position for examination
                  no systematic way of calling patients to be examined
                  No follow up option
                  no proper display of taking token paying and then go for examination
                  no digital payment on line
                  poor web site
                  contact on line not responded but asked to call back too bad

I was admitted in Fortis Escorts Okhla, New Delhi.
                    I was given only 4 remedisvir for covid treatment but billing is done for 6 vials.
                    During my discharge, just to make money I was shifted to ICU (since charge was 12, 500 instead of covid general ward 3500).
                    Even such reputed hospital are in money making business

Dear Sir / Madam

My mother Late Smt Chohari Devi, aged 66 years, W/o Late Shri Shiv Govind, R/o 106, Bal Mukund Khand, Giri Nagar, Kalkaji, New Delhi-110019 died in Emergency Ward of Fortis Escorts hospital, Okhla, New Delhi on 21st April, 2021 at 8.20 PM.
                      2. In this I would like to submit that on the advice of office bears of record room of your hospital, I applied online application for death certificate on 13.05.2021...

I booked an online appointment for my dad on 30 April for 1 May at 11:30 am and paid Rs 1500 for the same.

On the next day i.e. 1 May at 11:30 am, i didnt get any call from the doctor and i tried calling Fortis hospital a lot of times to know the issue and no one picked the call.
                      This happened multiple times and i tried calling them again and again but no one answered.

I request you to kindly look into this and resolve the issue. I'm attaching my appointment proof with you for your convenience. I'm also attaching the screenshot of the payment that i made for this appointment via Paytm

Very rude and never give left change.. They are highly rude and unprofessional people.