Franch Express Courier Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 12, 2023

File a complaint to Franch Express Courier

Having problems with Franch Express Courier?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Franch Express Courier customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Franch Express Courier

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Franch Express Courier Phone Numbers

Franch Express Courier reviews & complaints page 6

Delivery date was yesterday but still I didn't get my parcel. Tracking id number is [protected]
Franch Express Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Consignment number : [protected]
    Mentioned part was not delivered to specific location and informed the same to local contact person's but they are avoiding to take complaints, please suggest how to proceed further to deliver the part ASAP.

Please feel free to call below number: [protected]

The customer care not responding properly, they said we will return the courier to sender place. But mistake is with franch express courier they noted only 9 digit numbers to contact the receiver person. But in parcel clearly mentioned 10 digit number. They return the parcel with status as un reachable. Kindly take action and do the needful.

This was the track no..[protected]

They have sent me the courier on Feb 2, 2021.
        Till date not received.. While searching online the track no is not shown..Ibwent in person to madurai Krishnapuram brach and verified but they say that the no is not shown in the system. When I tried chennai customer care number, I got the same information..till date bi have not recd any information aboiy my parcel..very much fedup with...

No - [protected], Still this product not delivery yet which I was sent on 25th Jan 2021. That kancheepuram courier hold last 2 days. He said no man power to deliver. And worst behavior
        Jan 28, 2021
        What the fuck information need, I attached image, what else need

The above consignment booked on 23/01/2021 address to Trichy date 23/01/2021
          Till now not received by receiver
          Not showing in Track

I need solution

Parcel booked on 12.1.2021 from CBE to MAS but it is still not delivered

A courier within chennai takes about 4 days to reach. whenever you call the useless customer service team of a few girls they have, they have no idea what is happening with the courier. The one thing they will say is the courier is on hold in the Guindy office.
              Guindy to my place is 0.8 kms and i was tracking from 10 am in the morning till 7pm and i still didnt get the courier. PLEASE NEVER NEVER use this service

I had sent a courier to Kadapah, Andhra Pradesh on 28. 12. 2020 .
                The tracking number is [protected]. I had booked this packet at
                REHOB Enterprises (PC Way) in T Nagar(South Dhandapani Street).
                Please let me know the status.

AWB no: [protected]. Courier booked on 2nd. But in status updated on heavy rain. But yesterday not heavy rain. Pls deliver the product in urgent basis by today.

This is my tracking number
                    It's shows same status for more than 15 days...
                    I need my parcel
                    I want to know d status of my parcel

The courier of the consignment number [protected] haven't reached the salem yet.. I se the courier on 30th Dec 2020. They claimed it will reach in 2 days but now its 4days since sent the courier... It hasn't reached the person yet...pls response back to this complaint asap.. Thanks!

My courier received last 3 days before at usilampatti but the courier service is not delivery in my address elumalai.it is very urgent metirial how can i get my courier.this is not acceptable...

With reference to the subject, One of my important cover in Franchcourier was missing, that cover number was [protected].But your people was given to that important cover to wrong person.I contact with Your person Mr.Suresh (ph.[protected]), he didn't given proper response .Kindly give the solution for this problem.We are in very urgent need in that cover.
                          Kindly, rectify this problem as early as possible.

Thanking You,

Bala Fashions,
                          Puthiamputhur,
                          Thoothukudi.

Hi sir .my order dispatched on 28/12/20.and it is showing me it is dispatched in 24 dec.and delivered also.how come it possible.

Hi team.

Consignment no. [protected]

I have track my no through site

Dec 21 courier sent to chennai.
                              Dec 22 morning 10 o clock reached mambakam hub. They mentioned one name and number
                              Sekar [protected]

Today Thursday I have tried many time. He is not response. Am very fed-up. Very worst worst service. Why customer using courier because of quick delivery.
                              br...

Hi, the courier guy name Girish, his talking style and behaviour is not correct, he does not know how to talk with clients. He talking style is like manager level. that he is ordering with Clients.

I sent brass items to my aunty in kavali and paid 1600 rs towards transport charges to franch express stating that the items should be handled with care and fragile mentioned several times on box too. They mishandled the box and delivered extremely damaged products without even concern. They are now using improper words and reasons for damages they did to my parcel. Worst service extremely upset with the damages they did
                                Very worst courier i never seen this my worst experience

Dear sir/madam,
                                  Your franchise behaviour is very worst with us and my clients and he asking money in the name of franch express for the paid bills and more, if its not taken neither actions on it, orelse we have to raise a dispute on him behalf of our concern it make affects franch express network,

I sent sweet on 15th Dec it has to received 17th Dec but to 18th till now it didn't received .very worst courier service I ever see