[Resolved] Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — doesn't provide placement.

South Extension, India
 [email protected] on Dec 11, 2018
Hii i'm shubham chaturvedi i took admission in franfkinn in march 2017
My student id is (Fiat/48668)
Reference no is fiat/dse/17-18/31
Batch c1
I have completed my diploma course from franfkinn on march 31. After that he started sending interviews to my batch group, i made a 3-4 interview, which also included my selection but i did not join because i did not like it. A few months after that, almost since june, the frankfinn institute south ex stopped coming to job interviews in our group. And almost all the students of my batch are still unemployed.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 17, 2019

[Dec 11, 2018] Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Customer Care's response, Dec 12, 2018
We are extremely sorry that you had a bad experience, To help you in the best possible manner request you to share your concerns along with your Email & Mobile Number at [protected]@frankfinn.com.

Comments

My name is abhishikt Massey from R3 batch year[protected] i have submitted all my fees and have completed all the module but I'm not getting my diploma or any certificates like Galileo etc... I have been told by my institute that the issue is with the head office every time we visit them they give us lame excuses... Please see into this matter

Best Buliding, 'A' Wing, 5th Floor, S.V. Road, Opposite Andheri Railway Station, Andheri(W),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400058
    Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training - doesn't provide placement.