[Resolved] Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — not refunding the registration fees

Goa, India
 Thohid Chikodi on Jun 2, 2018
Respected sir/madam,

I'm thohid chikodi, i took admissions at frankfinn institute, margao on 24 may 2018, i din't even attended a single class, they lied me saying that seats are going to be full, and forced me to reserve the seat, and just to reserve they took 26, 200 rupees from me, and they ensured me that i will get the loan for other remaining money. Which was not possible, and i don't want to enroll in this institute.

Sir/maam i belong to a middle class family, my father is paralyzed and i need to refund my money. Because the money which i've paid was taken by my fathers friend and i need to return him as soon as possible.
Its a humble request to u, please help in refunding the money.

not refunding the registration fees
not refunding the registration fees
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 14, 2018

[Jun 02, 2018] Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Customer Care's response, Jun 13, 2018
We are extremely sorry that you had a bad experience, please share your complete details with reference number and concern on [email protected] . So that we can resolve at the earliest. Thanks

Comments

Dear sir i am Qhamruddin from bangalore frankfinn institute infantry road. I attend the class only 2 days. I dropout the training beacause my family was shifted to my village some family problems.my family is ery poor please refund my cash sir.
Md Reehan's reply, Jun 22, 2018
I am Frankfinn. Student please refund my amount i requested to headoffice beacause some family problems i discontinue cource.
Md Reehan's reply, Jun 22, 2018
Can u please call me as soon as possible I want to attend the seminar in 11.00am so please call me on below no.
Jinal darji

Best Buliding, 'A' Wing, 5th Floor, S.V. Road, Opposite Andheri Railway Station, Andheri(W),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400058
    Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training - not refunding the registration fees