|FLAT NO. 301, VAISAKHI RESIDENCY, SIRIPURAM, VISAKHAPATNAM
This is to your kind notice the following :
1. On 18.09.2023 at 12.10noon I have used my credit card bearing no. [protected] for a purchase in D Mart store and tried to pay the same . Immediately after getting the OTP I tried to type the OTP in the slot. The very moment I tried to type the OTP, I got the subsequent OTPs which were autofilled for an amount of Rs. 14, 000/-, 9999/- and for Rs. 50, 000/- without my intention. Billing took place in the name of Free charge Techno, Mumbai. It was finally noticed that my account has been hacked by Free charge Techno, Mumbai.
2. Immediately, I called the Citi Bank authorities and informed the same and in return they blocked the credit card and registered the complaint for investigation under dispute.
3. Consequently on[protected] Citi bank authorities informed me that the three transactions which were disputed by me on my Citi Credit card has not yet been billed to my account and told that appropriate action will be taken once it is submitted.
4. But unfortunately, it was noticed that in the statement for the period ending for 20th September said amounts were reflected for payment to Citi Bank without any investigation which is unfair.
5. Further it is to mention here that a complaint was also lodged in Cyber crime portal vide Ack No. [protected] on 3rd Oct. 2023.
6. Hence, it is requested to investigate further and grant me relief.
K Mallikarjuna Rao
Was this information helpful?