Freekamal

Patna
Patna District
Bihar

Bad

Freekamal related photos (59)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Freekamal Complaints & Reviews

Abdul Hamid Sofi on Nov 29, 2020
As I have bought a refresher mobile phone and a power bank and a memory card from your site DTD:[protected] paid Rs:4348.00 online payment.vide order no:[protected].and you have given me AWB no:EF[protected]N, but that was fake no. given.can not confirm .so I request you for a refund as you are un able to send items.please solove my problem.

[Nov 29, 2020] Freekamal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
No items received till this date as ordered on DTD:[protected] and paid Rs:4348.00 online payment.for a mobile phone and a power bank and a memory card.claimed so many times but not solved my problem.neighter any items nor any refund.very bad company.deseving people.frude company .

Nawinjha123 on Oct 25, 2020
    It is totally frauding I did order realme 5 pro and paid 3049 rupees on 22.08.2020 company sent me speed post no awb EF[protected]IN but till now it is not delivered. Also freekamal blocked my ip address so that i could not able to log in his website.
    Realme 5 pro fraudulent of Rs 3049

[Oct 26, 2020] Freekamal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Freekamal — Mobile phone not received in packet received against order no Order Update 128031000562289

kaushal tyagi on Oct 21, 2020
      Please refeund my amount or send mobile phone agaist order updated [protected].

In this regard II had...

Freekamal — No items has been delivered till this date

Abdul Hamid Sofi on Oct 17, 2020
      Complent so many times but not resolved my problem as I have bought a mobile phone and a power bank with memory Card from...

Swapnil Malavade on Oct 1, 2020
      I saw edvertise in dainik jagran news paper and google site, i orderded this mobile phone but amount is deduced my account product was not dileverd pls re fund my ammont urgently.

[Oct 01, 2020] Freekamal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Freekamal — Refurbished Realme 5 Pro fraud

confusedsandy on Sep 28, 2020
        I Saw the advertisement in dainik jagran & Aaj tak post in google feed on the offer.
        after checking this offer & website...

Freekamal — Money refund

dktstar on Sep 14, 2020
        Dear team,
        I had ordered 'oneplus 5 first come first serve offer!' for rs. Rs.2, 949 on 04/06/2020. My order no is...

Freekamal — realme 5pro mobile

savio patel on Sep 14, 2020
        I purchase refurbished realme 5pro after seeing add. On prabhatkhabbar añd made payment through bet banking of rs. 3049/-...

Freekamal — Product is not receive

Rahulsonaji on Sep 12, 2020
        I had purchased realme 5 pro phone on thursday 28/08/2020 by paying online amt through sbi credit card rs. 3049...

Freekamal — Online fraud done by freekamal company

[email protected] on Sep 9, 2020
        Sir i have given request for purchasing honor mobile vide order no. [protected] but you esteemed company send me another...

Abdul Hamid Sofi on Sep 9, 2020
        No items received yet as bought from your site dtd:[protected], paid Rs:4348.00 online.it got very late.so please refund me as urgent.AWB EF[protected]IN.not confirmed.

[Sep 09, 2020] Freekamal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        No product recieved yet .it is very late.your given AWB EF[protected]IN. not confirmed.please solove my problem as urgent.or refund me.so many times I claimed but no reply.i again request to sent my items or refund me.i will be very thankful for your help and response.

No items has been delivered as I have bought a mobile phone and a power bank with memory Card dtd:[protected], paid Rs 4348.00 online payment.order no:[protected].if you are unable to deliver so please refund me as urgent.after so many times I claimed but not solove my problem.if your company is not afroud you should refund me as urgent.your given AWB no:EF[protected]IN. also not verified.
        Abdul Hamid Sofi's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 13, 2020
        No items has been delivered till this date.so you should refund me as urgent basis.
        No items has been delivered till this date.problem not solved . Unable to deliver please refund me.
        After so many compliments till the time no results.no items or no refunds.problem not solved.very slow process still awaiting
        Problem not resolved.no items or no refunds.complent so many times but no response.
        No items has not been delivered till this date.as you can't deliver my order you should refund me as urgent basis.as it is very late now.claimed so many times but not resolved my problem.i think it is a froud company online.freekamal.co.in. as we can't call costomer no.as given.nor any proper respond.so this froud company should be brought under court of law.so others can be saved.

Freekamal — My order not delivered [Resolved]

[email protected] on Sep 6, 2020
          Freekamal — my ordered realme5 pro not delivered
          Orderid:
          Email:
          [protected]@gmail.combr...

Freekamal — My order realme 5 pro not delivered

[email protected] on Sep 6, 2020
          I am order realme5 pro on 27/08/2020 and pay 3049/- rupees by sbi card but my order is not delivered. My order number is [protected]...

[email protected] on Sep 3, 2020
          My order is not come. Small mobile phone send to me.Total charge given 3049 by me
          Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 3, 2020
          My order products is not given by you.Different mobile send to me and charge total 3049 rupees to my account.

[Sep 04, 2020] Freekamal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Parmveer Singh Janjua on Sep 2, 2020
            I hav purchased refurbished realme 5 pro from freekamal website by paying 3049 rs online they hav send an e mail to me of awb no[protected] but this shipment is untraceble, i hav seen tthis news online onprabhat news and i purchased but now i dont know where is my phone or money
            Refurbished realme 5 pro

[Sep 02, 2020] Freekamal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            As expected they hav send me rubbish phone of company maxfone whose mrp is 2699 and phone is like ordinary i want my money back, freekamal is total fraud dony buy anything from this site

Freekamal — online shopping fraud

विष्णु मोहन बिश्नोई on Aug 28, 2020
              Dear sir/mam
              I have heard a news from parbhat news that freekamal.co.in website is providing mobile phone in low cost....

Shivu N Dodamani on Aug 25, 2020
              I was order realme 5 pro mobile phone rs.3049 but still i didn't get my ordered mobile, this company make me fraud. So pls refund my money rs. 3049
              This fraud company cheated me pls refund my money

[Aug 25, 2020] Freekamal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shivu N Dodamani on Aug 25, 2020
                I also cheated from this fraud company, and my money rs.3049 was not refunded pls help me.
                This fraud company cheated me

Updated by Shivu N Dodamani Aug 25, 2020
                I was cheated from this company

Freekamal — Freekamal.co.in not responding

aamir khan2 on Aug 24, 2020
                  HI Team,
                  my name is aamir khan mene ek mobile order kya tha feekamal app se mera payment bhi cut chuka h 3059 but...

Tushar Mahale on Aug 23, 2020
                  I had ordered mobile online and received this msg only, after trying to contact the website its unavailable. This is the message.

Your order number [protected] has been booked with Freekamal, For a total amount of Rs.3, 049. Do check your mail for additional details. Thank You.

I received this sms only and havent received any product yet.
                  Please solve my problem.

[Aug 23, 2020] Freekamal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.