[Resolved] Fullerton India Credit — about high interest rate

Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
 Pavithra Selvaraj on Apr 13, 2019
Hai team i applied loan for 150000 rupees they also disbursed at the time they said interest rate 17 to 18 % but it was 30% for 150000 rupees i am paying for 4 years totally double the loan amoubt really frustrated... Cheated by company please dont play in others situation... If one month emi delays company executive also speaking in odd manner they wont give respect to the customers... Please dont get loan from fullerton
Complaint marked as Resolved May 19, 2019

[Apr 13, 2019] Fullerton India Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Apr 16, 2019
Hi Pavithra, we regret to note your feedback and would like to investigate. Please share your loan account number or registered contact details via email at [protected]@fullertonindia.com for us to look into it - Fullerton India.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Apr 18, 2019
Hi Pavithra, we are closing your request, whilst requesting you to revert with the requisite details as per your convenience. Once we receive your details, we will process your request on priority - Fullerton India.

Comments

Please make arrangement for closing my loan immediately.already i have approached the customer care on 15 April 2019. They given time for another 21 days.I am not able to pay the interest for delay process, also with the money in my hand.kindly do the process for closing immediately. my loan no:[protected].

+91 22 6749 1234 [Corp Office]
    Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    Fullerton India Credit - about high interest rate