[Resolved] Fullerton India Credit — collection agent

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Mohd Zulfekar Ali on Dec 25, 2018
Hello
Iam wasting my time to write about a bloody collection agent.. I have a loan with this bloody fullerton and they charged me alot of interest on loan while i apply. However i
Always make a payment on time my score is more than 850. I wonder how did a get a extra charge.

Agent says its a chk bounce... Just to let you guys know i will not say any extra fees and i don't want any calls from collections team.

Train your collection agents when to call and how to talk with the customer no manners at all... Daily iam getting close to 20 calls a day.. I work for mnc and do a night shift these guys are # my sleep... Bloody mother #... U know what your agent abused me on the call.. What kind of a customer service is that... After speaking with a agent he called 20 times on my mobile and not responding.. He kept the call on mute not speaking at all on... He spoiled my sleep.. I want a call from manager tomorrow and i don't a call from that blooody 3rd class agent.. I think he is selling his mother to me... I request all the ppl who are reading my story dont go with fullerton they will ruin your credit score by charging extra fee.. Call me bloody #s...
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 4, 2019

[Dec 25, 2018] Fullerton India Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Dec 26, 2018
Hi Mohd. Zulfekar Ali, we regret to note your feedback. Request you to share your contact details and loan account number to look into the matter and revert. You may also email us at [protected]@fullertonindia.com – Fullerton India.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Dec 31, 2018
Hi Mohd. Zulfekar Ali, in absence of any information, we are unable to assist you further. We are closing your request whilst request you to revert with requisite details on the aforementioned email ID for assistance -Fullerton India.

Comments

I applied u r company personal loan verification time u r verification representative verified what I given documents for address and working address but u r verification person is not verified correctly he is carelessly rejected my loan worst company service

+91 22 6749 1234 [Corp Office]
    Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    Fullerton India Credit - collection agent