[Resolved] Fullerton India Credit — harassment calls by fullerton

Gagantsgl on Nov 20, 2018

I am not a customer of Fullerton India Credit Company Limited. but Some very unproffessional people are calling me on my phone and claiming that a loan taken from Fullerton India Limited by some Mr Anand Rai needs to be paid by me because he has given my reference.
These guys are calling me and asking personal questions about my job.

Please take immediate and appropriate action on this and confirm immediately.

Kind Regards
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 24, 2018

[Nov 21, 2018] Fullerton India Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Nov 22, 2018
Hi, we regret to note your feedback and would like to review this. Kindly share your contact details along with the contact number from which you are receiving such calls at [protected]@fullertonindia.com. We shall investigate the matter and update to you accordingly -Fullerton India.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Nov 23, 2018
Hi, in absence of contact details, we would be unable to investigate and guide you on the concerns. We are closing your request, whilst request you to revert with requisite details as per your convenience -Fullerton India.

Comments

Hi Team,

Fullerton company is making the harassment calls for the loan repayment and calling to the family and other members . this is harassing all o[censored]s and they are making the Treating calls . they are calling from the fake numbers and others . kindly look into the same as me and my family is under threat of the same .

thanks
Akhil

+91 22 6749 1234 [Corp Office]
    Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    Fullerton India Credit - harassment calls by fullerton