[Resolved] Fullerton India Credit — i am complaint for my full and final amount, of experience letter

devan tiraha shahpura, jaipur, Shahpura Branch (jaipur ), India
 saini satpal on Mar 27, 2019
Sir
My name is satpal saini. I've informing you to that i have worked for fullerton india credit company ltd. At shahpura branch (Jaipur)& in 16 january 2018 i have resigned but 16 january 2018 to till date not releasing my full & final due amount, pf & my experience latter. I have completed all formalities for full & final &pf but they are not able to giving even response. I have also sent a mail to mail id - [protected]@fullertonindia.com three times & also make a call in head office jaipur but not response. So request you to help me & guide me. My employee id is-167771. Thanks regards
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 30, 2019

[Mar 27, 2019] Fullerton India Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Mar 28, 2019
Hi Satpal, we are really disappointed about the same. We are working on your concerns and shall revert with an update by April 02, 2019. We request your patience and co-operation in the interim - Fullerton India.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Mar 30, 2019
Hi Satpal, we understand our official has contacted and addressed your queries pertaining to Full and Final settlement, experience letter and PF. We have responded on the email id mentioning the Human resources contact details and email id. Trust that resolves your concerns - Fullerton India.

+91 22 6749 1234 [Corp Office]
    Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    Fullerton India Credit - i am complaint for my full and final amount, of experience letter