[Resolved] Fullerton India Credit — loan account number - [protected]

Room no 101 sai sneh society mahajanwadi mira, Gothan mira road east, Thane, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 MyAura on May 7, 2019
Hi team,

I am very disappointed for the services i am getting from your end. I would like to help you with the call behavior which i have face today by one of your representative. She was brutally rude on call and she don't know how to talk to their clients. I have good account with you where i make monthly payment regularly. After making regular payment, i still get a call stating that you have not paid. How can you question someone without checking your payment tool. My account is not overdue nor i am a defaulter to talk like that. I need an apology call from her.

I wish you could have offered attachment in this form so that i can send her call recording.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 16, 2019

[May 07, 2019] Fullerton India Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, May 08, 2019
Hi Sanath, we regret the inconvenience caused to you. We are investigating on the concerns raised and shall revert with an update by May 11, 2019. We request your patience in the interim - Fullerton India
Updated by MyAura, May 12, 2019
Hi team,

Please expedite the process of Investigation. Its already been one week now and there is no serious update on it. I have shared the Call Recording as well.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, May 13, 2019
Hi Sanath, we have responded on the registered email id mentioning the timeline to update on your concerns. Please check the details at your end and in case of any questions please write to us at [email protected]

+91 22 6749 1234 [Corp Office]
    Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    Fullerton India Credit - loan account number - 007402310237057