[Resolved] Fullerton India Credit — mental torture by calling repeatedly

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Vasundhraraj on Nov 19, 2018
Hi this is sourabh i have been receiving calls related to my previous office colleague who took loan and delinquent. Agent claims me as reference but i did not get any call while availing loan nor i am in touch with my colleague for more than 8 years. I have been receiving calls despite informing the same demanding even payment from me. I am giving my #[protected] and also please find the details of the agent
Priya jhadav [protected] and [protected].
I have contacted my colleague and she shares her contacts from face book were taken and called.

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 28, 2018

[Nov 20, 2018] Fullerton India Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Nov 20, 2018
Hi Vasundharaj, we regret to note your feedback. Allow us time till November 26, 2018 to investigate and update you. You can write to us at [protected]@fullertonindia.com in case of further assistance- Fullerton India.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Nov 23, 2018
Hi Vasundharaj, we tried to locate the contact numbers, however, were unable to trace any details. The aforementioned your contact number is incomplete. Kindly share your contact number at [protected]@fullertonindia.com for us to connect and have this discussed at length -Fullerton India.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Nov 26, 2018
Hi Vasunharaj, we have been continuously following up to enable us to respond to your query. However, there has been no response from you.

We are closing your request, whilst requesting you to revert with the requisite details as per your convenience -Fullerton India.

Comments

PL loan closing statement not provided and excess amount paid

Dear sir i want to all pay all remening amount ...But company not close my loan ...
Name - rajendra singh sisdoiya
lan - [protected]

+91 22 6749 1234 [Corp Office]
    Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    Fullerton India Credit - mental torture by calling repeatedly