[Resolved] Fullerton India Credit — noc issue

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 Badrivybhav on Aug 12, 2019
28 jun 2019, i got a call from "prathi" (Fullerton agent, bangalore. Mobile number [protected]),

She offered me, you will get 50% to waver for on your penalty charges if you paid on the same day (28 jun 2019) and also you will get it noc within 15 days on your address. So i have done the payment at the same time only (Reference number: qhdf[protected]) but till date, i didn't receive noc. One more issue is someone saying to me you have to do payment again at on call.

Pfa screenshots for your reference
My account number is: [protected]
Kindly requesting you please send me noc by asap.

noc issue
noc issue
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 12, 2019
not yet resolved

[Aug 12, 2019] Fullerton India Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Aug 14, 2019
Hi Badrinath, we regret the delay and inconvenience caused to you. We are working on the concerns raised by you and shall revert with an update by August 17, 2019. We request your patience and operation in this interim - Fullerton India.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Aug 17, 2019
Hi Badrinath, we regret the delay in responding to your queries. We would like to inform you that we are internally coordinating with our team and shall revert with an update by August 24, 2019. We request your patience and cooperation in the interim.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Aug 20, 2019
Hi Badrinath, we have responded on the registered email id. We request you to check this at your end - Fullerton India

+91 22 6749 1234 [Corp Office]
    Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    Fullerton India Credit - noc issue