Fullerton India Credit — regarding my loan

kamal327 on Jan 3, 2018

I had taken rs.50000 loans from the company, at that time i was told that i would get rs 50000 and your emi would be rs 2000 for three years.
But later my emi made 4 years and the interest rate was 37%. And given 40000 rupees.
Then when i talked, he said that if you give only 3 months' emi, then we will reduce your interest rate but there is no action yet.
Now, i want to close my loan, now the company is saying that you have to pay rs. 54, 000 to stop the loan, i have given 8 emi so far but the amount of loan has not been reduced.
So please help me what i do for this fraud

Thanks & regards,

Mob:-[protected]
Loan number [protected]

[Jan 03, 2018] Fullerton India Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2018
Hello Kamaljit, we regret the inconvenience caused. we will check this at our end and connect with you on January 5, 2018 . For any assistance, you may write to us at escalation@fullertonindia.com - Sejal.
Updated by kamal327, Jan 09, 2018

I didn't receive any call from your side if required kindly call me on [protected] or [protected]

Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Jan 11, 2018
Hi Kamaljit, we have mailed you the details on the concerns raised. Trust your query is resolved. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at escalation@fullertonindia.com -Sejal.
Updated by kamal327, Jan 13, 2018
Dear Sir/Mam,

As I told you through the mail that I had taken a loan of Rs. 40000 and whose interest rate you spoke 11.99% and later applied 37%
Now if I asked to close this loan then you are saying, by depositing 53, 269 rupees, the loan will be closed. i have pay 9 EMI(Rs.18684) till date and I will only pay 35, 000 more for this
if you are agree so please let me known at [protected] or [protected].

regards,
kamaljit singh
Updated by kamal327, Jan 13, 2018
And I'm also stopping pay emi from next month
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2018
Hello Kamaljit, we have already clarified on the concerns raised for rate of interest and foreclosure details. If you have any further queries apart from this, you can write to us at escalation@fullertonindia.com - Sejal
Updated by kamal327, Jan 15, 2018
Dear Mam/Sir,

As you told me that I have to return the money according to the 37% rate of interest, I do not agree with this fact and I can not give so much money for this and also I have paid 9 EMI(Rs.18684) and I will return 35000 rupees more .
And I'm also stopping pay emi from next month.

if you are agree so please let me known at [protected] or [protected].

regards,
kamaljit singh
Updated by kamal327, Jan 15, 2018
Dear Sir/mam,

Your company is cheating with me, speaking the interest rate 11.99% and applied 37% interest rate.
You are not doing it right and fultron is fraud company.

Mob:-[protected] / [protected]
Loan number [protected]
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Jan 16, 2018
Hi, we are checking this once again and will revert with an update by January 18, 2018.
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 22 6749 1234 [Corp Office]
    Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    Fullerton India Credit - regarding my loan