[Resolved]  Fullerton India Credit — unauthorized calls to me, getting calls for irrelevant loans, i am not aware that person who has taken loan from your company

I have not taken any loan from your company, but still i am getting calls (From [protected]) for recovery of some one else's loan.
As per your recovery agents, mr. Vijay anandas has taken loan from your company and the person is having same surname as mine. So, lady from your recovery department is calling me from mobile number [protected] and asking me to get in touch with that person for recovery. I have told her more than 5-6 times that i am not aware of that person, but still she is calling me and abusing me and my family, using abusive and harsh language. This is leading us mental stress and uncomfortable environment.

I don't know how you people got my number and why your recovery agents are calling irrelevant persons like me.
I would like to request you to ask that lady to stop calling me.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-02-20 05:18:47

[Jan 15, 2020] Fullerton India Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response Jan 16, 2020
Hi Sachin, we regret the inconvenience caused. We will arrange to check this at our end and shall revert with an update by January 18, 2020. We request your patience in the interim. In the meantime, we request you to share your email id or write to us on [protected]@fullertonindia.com mentioning 'Consumer complaint' in the subject line - Fullerton India
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response Jan 18, 2020
Hi Sachin, this is taking longer than expected. We are still working on the concerns and shall revert with an update by January 23, 2020. We request your patience in the interim - Fullerton India.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response Jan 20, 2020
Hi Sachin, we would like to inform you that we are unable to locate your contact details at our end and we are in touch with loan account holder's son for EMI dues. We request you to share your contact details along with query at [protected]@fullertonindia.com so that we can investigate at our end - Fullerton India.

+91 22 6749 1234 [Corp Office]
    Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076