Fun Cinemas Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Nov 27, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Fun Cinemas

Having problems with Fun Cinemas?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Fun Cinemas customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Fun Cinemas

Fun Cinemas Website

Fun Cinemas Head Office Address

Level 4, Fun Republic, Plot No 844/4, Shah Indl. Estate, Andheri West
Mumbai City District

Fun Cinemas Phone Numbers

Fun Cinemas reviews & complaints(109)

Fun Cinemas — k star mall chembur cinemas halls killing cinema goers by switching off ac/shutting down toilet during avengers movie

Hi, i watched avengers at this horrible cinema in central mumbai on 2nd may in the most prominent mall - kstar mall, chembur....
Today on 20/4/2019.in theatre hall no. 4 i saw a movie that's kalank before starting of movie add displayed. At 12.00 - 1215...

Fun Cinemas — ticket price inclusive of food and beverage

Sir i was at fun cinemas this morning on 13 april 2019 to watch 'hell boy' movie. When i wanted to buy the ticket they said...

Fun Cinemas — unavailability of the air conditioners

The Air conditioner are not working.The show being housefull has made suffocation in the theatre.The volume quality is bad.The...
Hello. This is about the insult i got from the fun cinema’s staff today that is 28th feb 2019. I had my stuff got submitted...
Today i visted fun cinemas kota ; there they checked my tickets before entering; after enter into cinema their main guard...

Fun cinemas, lakhimpur kheri - why you are not releasing 'alita-the battle angel' movie and many much more hollywood films. This is the first decent cinema in the district and you guyz have to release all kind of fimls even if its just for two to three days because some people are enthusiast about such films and by not relaesing you are just disappointing them. You have to cater all types of audience. That is what entertainment business is all about. Please do something about it...
Fun Cinemas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today i visited at fun cinema's panipat to purchase to purchase 4 ticket today show, at the time of purchasing executive got...

I went to fun republic mall chandigarh today. So firstly the security lady does not have any metal detector equipment there, they were using there hands for checking. Secondly she told me to open my wallet and i opened it but she then told me to open every single pocket i hesitated because that's personal but i still opened it. Because i hesitated and told her that she can't open my wallet inner pockets she said i will not allow you to go in and just go and ask the superior. I told her that she can't do this she said i can do anything i can open anything even your wallets. When people gathered and they even ask her that they should use metal detectors rather than touching someone and checking someone's wallet they said on women they can check, metal detectors are only meant for men.
    I was really disappointed the way they treated me as in no other mall these things happen.
    Dear Pragya,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number and email ID at [protected]@cinepolis.com with your ticket number (57422) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Dear Pragya,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Team Cinépolis.
    Fun cinema in Mittal mall bathinda audi num 4 ac is not working. .
    Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Mar 29, 2019
    Dear Gautam,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number and Email ID at [email protected] with your ticket number (67205) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Apr 6, 2019
    Dear Gautam,

Team Cinépolis

While booking tickets for aquaman, we were charged of 30 rs each extra apart from movie charge for 3d glass (Amounting to...

I went to watch a movie along with my family in fun cinemas on 9th sept 2018.in the intermission we ordered a couple of food items and drinks, out of which the sandwich smelt rotten and the non-veg kathi roll did not have any chicken pieces and the roti outside it was burnt. It was very disheartening to see that we pay so much at such outlets and this is what they give us back. A very awful experince. I would like to visit the consumer court.
      Fun Cinemas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today at around 0600 pm i was booking ticket for the movie meg at counter .Staff named dhananjay spoke with me unparliamentry word, he is ill behaved and un supportive .This guy was making hue and cry while selecting seat .This particular staff is very rude and very un cooperative
        Hence behaviour of staff will reuind repotation of regent .please take immediate action
        M hoda [protected]
        Fun Cinemas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Fun cinema is a cinema or restorent, at Bathinda location box office staff forcing customers to buy meal coupen, even they don't give tickets without coupen. They said it is compulsory to buy.

They gave also meal coupen even i was not in that.
        Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 21, 2019
        Dear Gagandeep,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number and Email ID at [email protected] with your ticket number (59910) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2019
        Dear Gagandeep,

Team Cinépolis
        The cost for a water bottle that too (750 ml) is 50 Rs. How can they keep the price even more than the MRP. This is rediculously high. They don’t even allow outside water bottles and food, though bombay high court has said that they cannot stop the viewers to bring their own stuff and force them to buy their items at such high rates.
        Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2019
        Dear Shivani,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We clarify our stand as a law-abiding organization and as when such ruling is passed we will implement the same. As on date, the matter is sub-judice before the Honorable Bombay High Court and no decision is taken so far.

Team Cinépolis

I am currently in fun cinema fr rebuplic manimajara chandigarh 160101, i am currently in mission impossible show here, while i was booking ticket i booked ticket for upper seats i was running late he showed me the seats and i booked the same, then i entered in the audi actually i was late by 5-10 minutes here i was sitting till intermission, now your executives came and said that i need to shift in lower seats i asked why thy said to show the ticktes while i was entered the guys collected my ticktes i asked him to return my ticket he was not returned. Now demanding for ticket how should i show the ticket, all the executive misbehaved very badly also i am not alone i am with my family member, this was not expected with tou guys, i asked for feedback form they rejected that also and again misbehaved with me, how should they do this to me?
          Dear Customer (Div005),

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number and Email ID at [protected]@cinepolis.com with your ticket number (38287) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Team Cinépolis
          The seat no p8 to p12 were cover by polytheline because water fall and dirtyness.
          But they were not changing our seat and management behaviour were worst .
          Agar loktantra na hota to goli maardeta aisa behave kera ek lady ne please doneedful otherwise i fill police complaint
          We went to buy the tickets for a movie minutes before and taking advantage of our situation she lied to us that the combo had to be bought inevitably. We bought the tickets on normal charges online then. This is very dissapointing and frustrating. Please take the necessary actions so as to avoid the repetition of such situations.

Recently i went to funcinemas at mittal mall, bathinda on 01.07.2018 7:30 pm show for watching movie "sanju" which is an ua...

Me & my friend were at the fun cinemas (Located in manimajra, panchkula district) to watch 2:30 pm show of movie 'sanju' on 1st july, 2018. During the movie interval when we were there at the counter to place our order, the man standing behind us started shouting & yelling at the staff that why it's taking time to get my order placed (Although it was hardly few seconds we were standing there at the counter to get our order placed).
            We, out of courtesy, told that man to place is order first & we shall wait after him. The man placed his order, stood aside & i started placing my order. Within a few seconds, the man started shouting at my female friend uttering vulgar cheap words without any reason. Me, including my friend and all other people standing there were startled & thinking why that man is acting so harsh & unethically.
            The man continued behaving such madly, & the whole fun republic staff was just standing there enjoying the situation. When we asked for the manager to be called upon, after a long interval the manager made his presence. But, to our surprise, he did nothing instead of calling up the local police.
            When the police arrived the situation & investigated, it was pretty clear to them that the man was accused (Since the staff boys placing our order were confirming what had happened). But the police & manager failed to get the accused man say even a 'sorry' to us.
            Instead that man was allowed to sit in the same theatre & continue watching the movie show. On the other hand, we the two girls were left questioning the manager what exactly he did to handle & combat this situation.
            The manager, named reet, din't even proposed to offer a refund & reimbursement to us. It was a complete failure of the whole system to see how being the victim, we ourselves were feeling so discontented at the fun republic management's incapability to handle such a small situation.
            Even if both the involved parties were made to leave the premises with refund, then also it would have been fine. Such incapable managers should not be appointed who cannot deal with these kind of situations. He could have taken & executed some good decisions if he was a genuine manager.
            Fun Cinemas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Today 7th July watched sanju at fun cinemas Cunningham Road bangalore 9:45 pm show ... during interval went to purchase chocolate combo ... there was a tv screen at the counter showing 300 and another fixed poster showing 330 .. was obviously charged 330+40=370 .. looks like I was cheated

I purchased a ticket bearing Ticket No:000029 and INV No:028094 for a 06:45 show for Incredibles 2 at Fun Cinemas (Fun Sigma, Bangalore, Karnataka), when i entered the theater at 06:45 I was made to wait for 37 minutes as the movie only started at 07:22 and during the interval the screen was off for more than 20 minutes with regard to which i approached the manager to report the issue, for which he stated that it would take ten more minutes even after which they played ads for a further 10 minutes and only then played the movie, which did not just result in wastage of more that an hour of my time but also mental abuse, for which there was neither a refund nor an apology, while i asked for the manager their representative stated that the managers are not available as one is on leave and the other is out for dinner.
              Fun Cinemas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              It was surprised go start at 6:40 pm but till 7 pm I'm watching only advertisement.
              I hope we you understand everyone's time is important...I you should respect it

On saturday, had a visit to fun cinema nsp pitampura for jurassic park 8:30pm show. Bought burger-combo and was disappointed as burger quality was pathetic. It was cold and staling, immediately had vomitted out and complained to desk manager. They didnt took me seriously and offered me another one. But i refused to experience that stuff again.
                Jun 18, 2018
                Updated by roar
                On Saturday, had a visit to Fun Cinema NSP pitampura for Jurassic Park 8:30pm Show . Bought Burger-combo and was disappointed as burger quality was pathetic . It was cold and staling, immediately had vomitted out and complained to desk manager . They didnt took me seriously and offered me another one . But i refused to experience that stuff again
                Its past 60 second and the movie is still not played. the ### man!!!

I purchased 23 tickets on 8th june worth re 5520 of the movie veere di wedding. The show was at 12:05pm on 9th june. But i didn't received any message yet regarding the points. Also i tried to contact the cinema through emails but didn't got any response.
                  Details of the ticket - whole c row and d row 8 to 15
                  I have membership from name sandeep jain.

So pls do the needful. Ur earlier action will be appreciated.
                  Sandeep jain
                  Fun Cinemas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It is very shameful for you being such a well known multiplex, still you do not provide good facility...

In fun cinemas, panipat, haryana... They are showing movies but having problem with ac... And they refund back amount after interval... Who get refunded has to go back... And most people compromise with it and watch movie in such bad atmosphere...

In a way... They are going in bad way... Fun cinemas panipat shall close the multiplex till ac issue ia resolved rather than charging innocent people who compromise their health by sitting in suh hot environment...

Fun cinemas is for enjoy... All our focus was on sweatness rather than movie...

Disgusting experience... Never wish to go there again... Very very bad experience...

Also after getting refund... One of boy working there say paise mil gaye na apko... To jao yaha se... Done with fun cinemas...

I think you need to improve it or shut down...
                    Fun Cinemas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Highly disappointed with my recent visit to fun cinemas at sigma mall, cunningham road, bangalore.
                      The ac wasn't working...