[Resolved]  Future Generali — not giving my refund

I am abhishek jha from delhi. I had purchased a money back insurance policy 01371160 from future generali with reference of siddarth walia [protected] who convinced me to give benifits of medical cover and cashbacks from a telephonic conversation i had recorded the whole conversation. I had purchase this on September 2017 and till now i had not receive any thing related this. I had raised my complaint earlier also then he said we will help you to give after taking a application signed that i had not an issue to continue my policy and now he is not picking up my phone. I am mentally disturbed with this type of fraud.
I had tried to contact on whats app he is not replying there also.

He is always talking that do not share any benefits to other employees so i had do this.
I am not interested to continue in this policy because they had telling lies to sell their policy. I want my money back with interest. I have faced a mental torture from them. Please resolve my issue.

The customer help care is talking that in any case they are not going to refund my money.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-03-08 17:15:29
My problem is not resolved yet.

[Mar 06, 2018] Future Generali customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Abhishek03jha Mar 08, 2018
As per telephonic conversation they are not going to refund my money any how...
Updated by Abhishek03jha Mar 08, 2018
What i have to do as next

Comments

Abhishek please mail me your contact number in this mail id Apoorv.[protected]@gmail.com.
Please I want your help regarding this fraud.

Future Generali Address
    Indiabulls Finance Centre, Tower 3, 6th Floor, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013