[Resolved]  Gaana.com — auto renewal from my credit card without my permission

Gaana app and gaana.com is number 1 india's looting company.
these Gaana management people are looting money from my account without my permission and without making any calls and taking any permission from us.

I am shocked, how they are accessing my credit card details and looting my money.

kindly stop this harrassment and looting money.
somebody help me please.

in they looting 256 from one person, atleast from 1 crore indian, they have looted 256 crores money by accessing our credit card money into their account.

I want my looted money back

Gaana.com/app firm looted my money and give me back my money which you people looted from me
kindly stop this harassment and looting money.
I want my looted money back into my account.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 12, 2019

[May 08, 2019] Gaana.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Gaana.com Customer Care's response May 10, 2019 Dear User,

Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with us. We apologize for the delay in response and if our service did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking time to share your concern

We do understand your concern regarding the auto-renewal.

Please be informed that we never take unauthorized payment from the users.

Please note that once the customer redeem the voucher, they are then redirected to the payment page where they have to put the card details, and it is mentioned that "YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED FIRST THREE MONTHS", and also on the pay u payment page the customer can untick the option for "SAVE CARD FOR FUTURE RENEWALS".

If this option is ticked, that means the user is allowing us for the renewal, hence the amount deducted is completely after your approval.

For any further questions, you can always send us an email at [protected]@gaana.com, we will be happy to help.

Gaana Support Team
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hi. I didnt renew any your pack and its renewed by its ownself. My account is sharma.[protected]@gmail.com kindly look into this matter. Its some kinda fraud. I have to legally i[censored] dont pay back my amount. Coz i got another ac as well.

Gaana.com