[Resolved]  Gati-Kwe — delivery issue to first floor.

Gati delivery person called me to ask for location, once I guided him properly, he says Gati don't have services at first floor. & it's company's instructions not to deliver at first floor. In the case then why the hell these Gati guys even take the booking of our consignment and keep on troubling us with their pathetic service? What resolution can you provide now? Docket number is[protected]. While speaking to delivery person his style of speaking was with full of worst attitude. And I asked him to return back the consignment to origin. These Gati provides very pathetic services and charges high. Wastes our time and checks our patience. Worst ever delivery service by any company is none other than Gati only.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 30, 2019

[Apr 29, 2019] Gati-KWE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Gati-KWE Customer Care's response Apr 29, 2019 Dear Customer,

We extremely sorry for your experience.
This is to kindly inform you that as per our system this shipment is delivered on 13-JUL-2015.
Kindly treat this experience as an exception, we ensure you of best services in future.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Gati-KWE
    Gati-KWE Phone
    +91 71 2272 1477 [Customer Care]
    +91 40 2784 4284 [Head Office]
    +91 40 7120 4284 [Head Office]
    Gati-KWE Address
    Plot No.20, Survey No.12, Kothaguda, Kondapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500084