Gati-KWE
Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt Ltd.

Gati-KWE Customer Care

+91 40 2784 4284  [Head Office]

Fax:
Fax:

East Zonal Office
Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt Ltd., P-18, Ground Floor, Taratala Road, Kolkata - 700088, West Bengal, India
Tel: +91 33 2401 7488
Fax: +91 33 2401 7403

West Zonal Office
Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt Ltd., Unit No. 501, 5th Floor, Ackruti Star, Gautom Nagar, MIDC, Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400093, Maharashtra, India
Tel: +91 22 4032 4284
Fax: +91 022 4032 4285

North Zonal Office
Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt Ltd., Plot No. 268, Ground Floor & First Floor
Phase IV, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122015, India
Tel: +91 12 4264 4284
Fax: +91 12 4264 4220

South Zonal Office
Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt Ltd., Plot No. 5C, First Floor, Peenya 1st Phase, Peenya Industrial Area, Bengaluru - 560058, Karnataka. India
Tel: +91 80 4903 4221

Gati-KWE Complaints & Reviews

R
Jan 22, 2021
Ranchi, Jharkhand
I couriered 2 boxes and vehicle (Scotty) your service on 9th January which was supposed to be delivered on 20th january. I understand that due to the lock down you were unable to deliver it on time.

I tracked the package using your website it informs me that at 11:20 am today the package was out for delivery.
And at 11:30pm the package status changed to undelivered due to material not found.

Kindly explain it to me how can this happen, The package has important documents (My graduation degree and other certificates), books the boxes has to be in one of your warehouse. I humbly request you please explain to me what really has happened and try to resolve this issue quickly.

Docket number

[Jan 22, 2021] Gati-KWE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Please solve it
Docket number

Jan 19, 2021
    Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Hi this is regarding service complaint 20803898 i haven't received any update till date no one bothered to call me i have...

M
    Jan 17, 2021
    Indore, Madhya Pradesh
    I booked gati kwe express service for bike transport from Bangalore to Ratlam, now I'm unable to track docket no.[protected] showing error which was provided by Gati kwe

[Jan 17, 2021] Gati-KWE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to please share your 9 digits docket number along with your contact number for further check and resolution.

Jan 15, 2021
      Hounslow, United Kingdom
      Product fully damages, when we called to their branch offices no one responds properly and rash talk with customers, so please urgent resolve our problem due heavy damage Loss 31000/

gati.com
      Product damaged, and no response from their company

[Jan 16, 2021] Gati-KWE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 6, 2021
        Taipei, Taiwan
        I booked goods transfer from Hyderabad to nagpur on 26th December. I was assured it would be delivered in 3 days. Then they said due to covid19 regulations it would be delivered on 2-Jan-21. Still no delivery. I have a complaint with Gati. Complaint no 20759769. Still no actions has been taken.

My docket number is[protected]. No call back yet

[Jan 06, 2021] Gati-KWE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Gati-KWE Customer Care's response Jan 18, 2021 Dear Customer,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused and apologize for the same. Our issue resolution team is closely monitoring your complaint. Kindly allow us some time.

L
          Jan 6, 2021
          Marseille 01, France
          2 parcel were sent from Dubai -goa...upon reaching goa and upon opening the parcel it was noticed that multiple items were missing from one of our parcels.this is highly unacceptable this company is not to be trusted .. extremely unsatisfied

Gati-KWE Customer Care's response Jan 18, 2021 Dear Customer,

Kindly help us with your GATI's 9 digit docket number for further process. Please help us with your contact number and email id for further process.

Dec 28, 2020
            Delhi, Delhi
            I has been 3 days since my docket is out for delivery but not delivered to me. The tracking says it is already delivered on...

Dec 27, 2020
            Singapore, Singapore
            Hi I had booked shippment from bangalore to hubli for my bike and cycle.
            But in website its not showing any transit data.

[Dec 27, 2020] Gati-KWE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 24, 2020
              Hounslow, United Kingdom
              They are not deliver intime our product so up and down charges i got loss,
              customer cancel order due to intime not delivered
              gati gave 4 days delivery 8 days over still not received customer then he cancel the order

waybill:[protected]

so please investigate on gati fake delivery dates for taking orders
              They are not delivered in time our product so up and down charges I got loss

[Dec 24, 2020] Gati-KWE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Gati-KWE Customer Care's response Jan 18, 2021 Dear Customer,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. Please treat this experience as an exception as we are committed to serve you better in coming future.
              customer directly gone other transport and taken our product, that amount also we loss, so we need loss amount and late delivery charges also

Dec 24, 2020
                Delhi, Delhi
                Upon opening of packing of scooty delivered at home it was found that front right light guard of scooty was broken & missing. Besides this it was also found that visor of scooty was also broken. Docket no is[protected].

K
                  Dec 16, 2020
                  London, United Kingdom
                  I booked an overnight courier delivery from Hyderabad to Ranchi (Dkt #[protected] on November 27, 2020, with a promise to...
                  Dec 16, 2020
                  Singapore, Singapore
                  I have order one tv from flipkart. They choose to send it via gati( worst service provider) . Now when it reached to the nearest...
                  Dec 13, 2020
                  Singapore, Singapore
                  I have booked 2 services from GATI Executive Mr. Arun over phone call.([protected]) and now the person is not answering...
                  Y
                  Dec 12, 2020
                  Hayes, United Kingdom
                  I have shipped my bike from Pune to Ratlam (Avenger 220), when I received it in Ratlam it was in really bad condition, handle...

R
                  Dec 11, 2020
                  Taipei, Taiwan
                  I have sent 4boxes through gati from Delhi to Imphal on 12th nov 2020. I have received a bill of Rs. 12, 530 dated 13.11.2020 (bill no.5055). I have made full payment and till today they haven't provided me any tracking detail and whereabouts are not even updated. Please help me in this regard.

The person who have been dealing with this is Mr. Vikram ([protected])

[Dec 11, 2020] Gati-KWE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Customer,

Please help us with your contact number and email id for further process.

Dec 9, 2020
                    Taipei, Taiwan
                    My docket number[protected] is not getting delivered to my place.from last two days its out for delivery in Patna .I asked Gati delivery staff number but here staffs are threatening me to destroy my package and they return package everyday without delivering.
                    Staff name -lalan and Deepak
                    Worst service by Gati .I lost my entire stuff by handover stuff to Gati .
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 11, 2020
                    Parcel received yesterday. Thank you

[Dec 09, 2020] Gati-KWE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    God saves India with these cheaters. I would tell everyone to never use Gati service.
                    Their delivery staff are goons and criminals.

Dec 8, 2020
                      Taipei, Taiwan
                      I booked parcel from Bangalore to Patna .But till now nothing I received and the delivery staff is using abusive language...

J
                      Dec 8, 2020
                      Istanbul, Turkey
                      Please let us know the status regarding the complaint we had sent to Manager of Gati - Hyderabad
                      Received short product from your delivery person

Dec 3, 2020
                        Singapore, Singapore
                        Handover 16 packets for transport from Pune to Rayagada including a bike. Received 15 packets without bike. Checked for it with customer care but they are also clueless. Not able to trace it.
                        Docket no[protected]
                        Missing bike from shipment

[Dec 04, 2020] Gati-KWE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Updated by Subhashish Acharya Dec 03, 2020 It's not yet resolved, how come it's mark resolved.
                        Gati-KWE Customer Care's response Dec 07, 2020 Dear Customer,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. This is to kindly inform you that we have received and forwarded your details to the respective team for further process. We request you to kindly allow us some time.

Hope this will not have an adverse impact on our business relations as we are committed to serving you better always.
                        Dear Customer,

Please help us with your 9 digit GATI's docket number for further process.

G
                          Dec 2, 2020
                          Taipei, Taiwan
                          Sir my docket no[protected], booking was from Hyderabad to Ranchi my goods have reached Ranchi -27/11/20 but, I have received...