[Resolved] Gati-Kwe — gati kwe delivery shipment in totally damaged condition

samarendraroy on Mar 7, 2019
I had a shipment booked with gati kwe for transportation of my household items from dimapur to kolkata. I received the shipment with a delay of 6 days and almost 80% of the items were totally broken and in unusable condition. My tv was broken into 2 pieces, wooden bed was cracked, wooden table was broken, almirah was bent, wooden dressing table was damaged, wooden showcase was damaged, all glass items completely broken, all clothes (Which were inside trunks) were wet and had yellow stains on them, metal racks were bent, metal shelf was bent and the list is never ending. Please do not ever use gati kwe for transport if you want your shipment delivered in one piece.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 8, 2019

[Mar 07, 2019] Gati-KWE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Gati-KWE Customer Care's response, Mar 08, 2019
Dear Customer,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused.
We request you to kindly help us with Gati's 9 digit docket number for further assistance.
Updated by samarendraroy, Mar 15, 2019
Docket No:[protected]
Updated by samarendraroy, Mar 15, 2019
Please note that the shipment was delivered with a delay of 6 days and maximum number of items were totally damaged.
A number of documents were requested when I complained, which I provided and then survey was conducted where Gati Kwe confirmed a certain amount to be paid by the company for my loss and later changed their own words and reduced the amount by around 50%.They did not stop here... after this they said it was booked at shipper's risk and said that no monetary settlement will be made. Booking receipt was created by Gati Kwe with Shippers risk marked on it and they got it signed by their own representative and did not even inform me about it neither got my signatures on it.
I was not informed about insurance policies, not informed about shipper risk part and did not sign these conditions during booking...Please let me know is this the way Gati Kwe works and cheats always??How will my loss be taken care of, who will pay for it...
Gati-KWE Customer Care's response, Apr 25, 2019
Dear Customer,

We are extremely sorry for your experience
Please help us with Gati's 9 digit docket number for further assistance.

Comments

Docket No:[protected].

Please note that I had already submitted complaint to Gati Kwe and they asked me for number of documents which I provided, they conducted a survey of the loss and confirmed an amount in the Inspection Report which later they them self denied and reduced the amount to around 50% and ultimately said it was a shippers risk and hence we will not perform any monetary settlement, whereas the booking receipt which had shippers risk marked was not signed by me (Customer/shipper) but was only signed by Gati Kwe representative.

Gati Kwe did not explain insurance policies to me, did not mention shippers risk part to me, neither was it signed by me before shipping, , they them self signed the receipt writing whatever they want and now declined claim settlement.

+91 71 2272 1477 [Customer Care]
    +91 40 2784 4284 [Head Office]
    +91 71 2272 9928 [Customer Care]
    Plot No.20, Survey No.12, Kothaguda, Kondapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500084
    Gati-Kwe - gati kwe delivery shipment in totally damaged condition