[Resolved] Gati-Kwe — Non delivery of courier way passed assured delivery date

Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Abhijit.ibsh
This is regarding my courier for docket no:[protected] from haldia to chennai.

Assured delivery date for the courier was on 11th of may 16. Since then i have been following up with gati-customer care executives on there toll free no:[protected], however they have not been able to extend any kind of relevant support in helping me avail my courier.

As per their information, my courier has reached perungudi local office on 12th of may 16' and though my destination address-okkiyampet thoraipakkam is only about 4-5 kms from their local office, they have failed to co-ordinate the delivery till date.

I have called them umpteen number of times from 12th of may onwards, however they have refused to extend support saying the concerned person who is looking into the issue is busy on another call or is not available.

They have committed revised delivery dates for 13th of may and 14th of may however they have not lived up to their word.

They have assured me call back from relevant department however nobody has called me for co-coordinating on this.

Since 12th may i am getting harassed thoroughly. Kindly help me in availing my courier
Complaint marked as Resolved May 18, 2016
I finally got the courier delivered today 18th of May 16' after a weeks delay and harassment. I hope the company works on their customer support and coordination with local offices

[May 17, 2016] Gati-KWE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Gati — LATE TRANSIT

I HAVE PLACED A ORDER ON INFIBEAM. AND IT SHIPPED VIA GATI WITH DOCKET NO[protected]. THEY GAVE ASSURED DELIVERY DATE-06.06.2015. BUT STILL IT IS NOT DELIVERED. THEIR TRANSITION TIME IS VERY SLOW. PLEASE DELIVER IT FAST.

Hero moto corp.s.parts

Pls Dispatched the part . DURGA HERO .MALDA TOWN [protected].

Dile prodekt not hoom d

Sir mera name md jasim ansari hai humne onlin prodekt book kiya tha mobina khatoon & Aliullah ke name se wo dilv Date se jada hogaya par abhi tak hom dilvr nahi hua hai pls aqxsan to gati tim Trackin No[protected]/[protected]/[protected]/[protected]/[protected]/[protected]/[prote...
This is with regards to my docket number[protected] this was booked from kolkata to Bharuch on 21.10.2016. and assured delivery date ass committed by pickup team and also mentioned on POD is 25.10.2016. Till date docket not receivd by me. I made a complain in regard to this (complain No[protected] but the are not responding to the complain seriously as the are always replying that document will be delivered soon. but they are not sure when the delivery will take place.
GATI - This Logistics company will win AWARDS for NON-PERFORMANCE, SHABBY CUSTOMER CARE, DELAYED DELIVERIES, FALSE ASSURANCES and LITERALLY NON EXISTANT CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

SIMPLY THE WORST courier / cargo company with ZERO commitment & compliance.

NOTHING has changed since a Decade ago. Gati is what it was even after tieup with KWE. WORST & BELOW PAR services.

I wonder how online shopping portals are still continuing with such Lethargic & Pathetic service providers.

A parcel reaches its Destination city in 9 days. And sits in their Warehouse for 6 days plus, still no sign of delivery.

Congratulations on your Pathetic services.

Docket No.[protected]

SIMPLY THE WORST courier / cargo company with ZERO commitment & compliance.

Congratulations on your Pathetic services.

Docket No.[protected]

+91 71 2272 1477 [Customer Care]
    +91 40 7120 4284 [Head Office]
    +91 40 2784 4284 [Head Office]
    Plot No.20, Survey No.12, Kothaguda, Kondapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500084
    Gati-Kwe - Non delivery of courier way passed assured delivery date