[Resolved]  Gati-Kwe — Paid extra for home delivery but delivery person not willing to deliver in my place only for one docket.

It's been 2 days my package has reached my nearest hub. Yesterday it was out for delivery but they didn't deliver. I called the concern person for my delivery but he told me that he will not allow a delivery only for a single docket in my place. Today is the 2nd day, I want my packages to be delivered as soon as possible. Please look into the matter. I paid extra for home delivery and now the delivery person is talking nonsense of not getting paid for the delivery by the company. My docket no.[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 17, 2020
After a bit of waiting finally I have gotten my packages. Thank you to this portal and also gati customer support was also well behaved and helpful.

[Oct 14, 2020] Gati-KWE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Mukul Ray Oct 14, 2020 They didn't deliver it today. I am pissed right now . I have some important documents which I need urgently. This is my first experience with gati and I am highly disappointed. They have my packages but are not delivering to me . I need my packages by tomorrow by hook or by crook.
Gati-KWE Customer Care's response Oct 15, 2020 Dear Customer,

As per our telephonic conversation we kindly request you to wait till your assured delivery date 20-OCT-2020. Please allow us some time as we are trying to arrange delivery on priority basis.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Gati Kwe sucks!

Gati-KWE
    Gati-KWE Phone
    +91 71 2272 1477 [Customer Care]
    +91 40 2784 4284 [Head Office]
    +91 40 7120 4284 [Head Office]
    Gati-KWE Address
    Plot No.20, Survey No.12, Kothaguda, Kondapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500084