[Resolved] Gati-Kwe — unnecessary delay in delivery and lack of customer support

Tickendra Jit Das on Mar 20, 2019
My parcel was shipped through gati courier service having docket no[protected].
Destination address was tinsukia, assam but upon reaching tinsukia, destination address was changed to dibrugarh, assam without any contact done with me.
Now, the delivery of the parcel is uncertain. There is no response or help from the customer support as well.

Local office should have contacted me prior to any destination change. I need the parcel delivered asap
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 27, 2019
Pathetic service. I had to pick up the parcel myself from the local office

[Mar 20, 2019] Gati-KWE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Gati-KWE Customer Care's response, Mar 20, 2019
Dear Customer,

As per our telephonic discussion we have noted your concern.
This is to inform you that shipment is in transit now and assured delivery date is 30-MAR-2019.
Once shipment will reach to the destination location we will arrange delivery on priority. Kindly allow us some time.
Updated by Tickendra Jit Das, Mar 21, 2019
Holi Holidays here on 21st and 22nd of March 2019, the parcel should be delivered to me on 23rd March, 2019.
Updated by Tickendra Jit Das, Mar 23, 2019
No contact made by the local office regarding delivery yet. No attempt of Delivery
Disappointing
Updated by Tickendra Jit Das, Mar 24, 2019
4 Days have passed since the complain, No hint or attempt of delivery. Only phone calls from customer service assuring help and quick delivery but of no use.
Pathetic service
Updated by Tickendra Jit Das, Mar 25, 2019
How can Gati be so lousy and Pathetic? Parcel is at the local office since[protected] and there is no sign of any delivery so far. No calls, no attempt at delivering the parcel

Have some shame Guys
Damn

Comments

I submitted my complaint on 16th March, 2019 regarding damage to my vehicle while transit with my docket number[protected].
I got a call a from Gati customer care and they asked for claim documents, but after that no action has been taken yet and I didn't receive any communication from Gati.

Kindly look into it.

Prabhnoor Kalra

+91 71 2272 1477 [Customer Care]
    +91 40 2784 4284 [Head Office]
    +91 71 2272 9928 [Customer Care]
    Plot No.20, Survey No.12, Kothaguda, Kondapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500084
    Gati-Kwe - unnecessary delay in delivery and lack of customer support