Geek Retail

Haryana

Bad

Geek Retail Complaints & Reviews

I Purchased Refollium tablets for Hairs regrow from the following website

They took Rs 1880 for refollium tablets and they send message after receiving the money from courier saying that it will not work without refollium ultra DHT blocker. Now only i came to know they are cheat company

Please take severe police action against them.

My name : Varadharajan Kuppuswamy
mobile : [protected]

I have purchased this product at rs. 1880/-. After receiving this product they inform me that this product will not work without another product ultra dth blocker at rs.1270/-. Email. www.refollium.com. they have not inform anything about the 2nd product before purchasing this. I have mail them but they have not answered me. I want to return this product and get back my money. Please help me.
    refollium hair health support

Add my no in case

This product are worung am contact telliphonicaly but not received contact number

Add my no in case

Maine inhe hair se related refolium mangaya tha magar inhone mujhe wrong item delivered kiya hai jisme slim now ka dabba nikla hai =, mujhe ise wapas karna hai aur paisa wapas chahiye. Iske kya karna hoga please bataye inka na to koi address hai na hi koi contact number please kuchh kariye nahi to ye log sab ko bevkuf banate rahenge

Kirtan deep
        Mob.[protected]
        Address. Near samudayik bhavan, dulari nagar, kailashpuri, raipur c. G.
        Email - deep. [protected]@gmail.com

Dear company,
          Aapne mujhe jo parcel bheja tha use maine receive kar liya tha magar us box me wo item nahi hai jise maine mangaya tha is liye ye item mere kisi kaam ka nahi hai aap se nivedan hai ki ise wapas le kar mujhe mera paisa wapas louta dijiye taki mujeh jo item lena hai use mai le saku. Aur ek baat aur bata du ki mai aapki service se santust hu.
          not my order item

Hello sir
            I have ordered reffolium hair helth [protected]@1880 immediately after i receive my parcel the company in the parcel a instructions paper in parcel, that your product is useless until you add one more product namely dht blocker off our company which [protected]@1270
            So at the point i believe that geek retail private ltd is fraud and make people fool every day, so i decided that i want to return it and want refund my money
            Please take action urgent
            Sep 19, 2017
            Updated by Chandra bijai
            I haveordered the above for rupees 1880, a 30 day trial pack... Now i got a message that it is only a hair health support capsule... You have to buy ultra dht blocker of refollium and then it will work together and then automatically placed the order of 1270 and said me to pay by cash on delivery... I have a very high doubt that they are doing something fishy... They are fooling them.. There are no numbers through which we contact them... What will i do know... I think i will not receive the cash on delivery product...

This is a complete waste and they are miss guiding people and providing no information about the full specifications of the product.

More important thing is that they have not mentioned any thing about the or given and precautions regarding the side effects, that might be caused.

Don't at all have an idea, whether to use it or not. I want to cancel it and have my money back
            Refollium hair health support, my wife ordered refollium oil.and i dont want to use capsules and oil also pl return my amount as early as possible.
            WAYBILL[protected], INVOICE NUMBER: KQGHQP1167W
            MEHER LADE
            MEHER MEDICALS 4 ROAD JUNCTION PARVATHIPURAM.PHONE NUMBER [protected]

Like many of you, i procured glyxgo tablets online vide order no: jav7hczb6k dated 8th sept. 2017 paying...

I have purchased a box of hair helth support rs 1880-, now after purchase the supplier is asking for another product of rs 1270-as previous one is waste without this one . I have tried to contact them, but the mentioned telephone is concerned with courier "Delhivery", I hope the supplier and this courier company is fraudulent as they are also unknown about the sending company.
              The complaint should be lodged against both of them.

Ashok Kumar Sharma,
              [protected]@gmail.com
              fraudulent act

I want to return the natural power cleanser i want the refund money back.
                Order id: qrshnjp5hx
                Awb no:[protected]
                No one is picking the phone.
                Gst no:06aadcbb016f1z0
                I dont want the product. It is fake. The product is not usable without tbe metabollic booster they haven't told us before. Please return the product take it away. And refund the money as soon as possible. Give me my money back.

I want to return the natural power cleanser i want the refund money back.
                  Order id: qrshnjp5hx
                  Awb no:[protected]
                  No one is picking the phone.
                  Gst no:06aadcbb016f1z0
                  It is a fake product. They are cheating the customers. The product does not contain any gift, a mail came from kirti that u r my favourite customer and i am sending a gift with the product bit i do not receive it. Its a fake product. I don't want the product. Take it away and give me my money back. Please refund the money as soon as possible.
                  Dear sir i was online from geek retail pvt ltd and i orders cofee green tea and this product in fake and i cannot contact geek retail pvt ltd customers care phone no - [protected] and then i try to to contact email this also they cannot be answer i want to refund my rupees pls help me..

thankyou

duata

cheater company
                    cheater company
                      I orders the refollium tablets and advt. Shows 60tab bt i have got only 30 capsules bottle and it doent said tht u need to...

I also ordered the above one for rupees 1880 30 day trial pack... Now i got a message that it is only a hair health support capsule... You have to buy ultra dht blocker of refollium and then it will work together and then automatically placed the order of 1270 and said me to pay by cash on delivery... I have a very high doubt that they are doing something fishy... They are fooling them.. There are no numbers through which we contact them... What will i do know... I think i will not receive the cash on delivery product...
                      faq information upload for prices
                      Hair health support . order id- QSjxB3x76A. Invoice date Aug -17-2017. Gst no : 29AADCB816FIZS. Bare code no : 11603675. ... ... Add: Budhigere cross, plot no:128, Mandir village, Bangalore- 560049. Contact no : [protected]

As per advt on facebook, it was shown that refollium hair growth capsules are giving best results and cost of a pack of refollium capsules is rs. 1880-
                        After discount. A packing was also shown containing 60 capsules. I ordered for the same vide order id hgjatfamsb on dated 17.08.2017. Mr rohan send me a message that a free gift has been kept in the pack. I received the delivery of a pack of 30 capsules on 19.08.2017 without any other gift etc.
                        After making payment i had recd a message that this medicine will not give any result without ultra dht blocker amounting to rs.1270- it is cheating with me as nothing was told about it. Pack of 30 recd instead of 60 also. I posted a comment in this regard. After that i recd a call from sh. Pankaj sharma (As stated) from mob. [protected] and asked my atm card no. For refund of amt of rs. 1880. I refused to give atm no. To avoid further fraud and requested him to refund in my bank account or payment by cheque. But he refused to do so. The telephone numbers are non responsive or fake as given on site.
                        Kindly help me for refund of my paid amount of rs. 1880/-. The above pack was recd through bluedirt courrier vide order no. [protected].
                        Mar 13, 2018
                        annu gruhudyog's response
                        Hello sir your product or service is lickage please keep refund amount. Thank you
                        Mar 26, 2018
                        Ronald Pakyntein's response
                        Receive wrong item
                        After discount. A packing was also shown containing 60 capsules. I ordered for the same vide order id in August 2017. Mr rohan send me a message that a free gift has been kept in the pack. I received the delivery of a pack of 30 capsules on 19.08.2017 without any other gift etc.
                        Seems to be complete chitting...
                        I want refund of 1880 and 1270, since I am not at all satisfied.
                        Hello sir your product is lickage please keep refund amount sold out him very longer

I had ordered Pro polish and when the product was delivered the bottle of polish was half filled and without any seal.

It is shocking to note that refollium hair health capsules received today are to be taken for best results only if taken with other supplement (Dhn blocker)
                          This fact has not been shared when i placed my order for subject medicine. This amounts to sort of cheating.
                          Now as per sms received, i am to pay rs.1270 more n if i don't take both together, the expected results won't be there. This is just absurd. Rs 1880 has been paid for 30 capsules though advt is showing 60.
                          Hay, am recive Your deliverd product pro polish today.after open packit am see inside your send proudct is all damage, plz refund your proudct.am pay all payment but your product is fully empty in side the bottel
                          Order no wjzg6ndjng
                          Way bill[protected]
                          Propolish
                          Bottel is leaked and empty delivered. box is spoiled.
                          Delivery boy is asking to put complaint then only he will recollect.

Plz return amount or deliver new one

The advertisement of the product showed 60 capsules in the bottle but the actual product contains 30 capsules. Now they say that this will not work unless u bue another pack i. E. "dht blocker" for rs. 1270/-
                            Order form at the end of the advt also carried the order booking for "refollium" pack only with its cost as rs. 1880/-only with full features.

1) co. S advt showed a product "refollium" 60 caps for rs. 1880/- and all features for hair regrowth. I purchased as per above order no. & now they say that this will not work unless u bue another pack i. E. "dht blocker" for rs. 1270/-
                              2) the bottle pack image showed the pack containing 60 caps. Where as the supplied one is 30 caps.
                              3) order form at the end of the advt also carried the order booking for "refollium" pack only with its cost as rs. 1880/-only with full features.

- the co. Should have mentioned in the first instance that this product (Refollium) works in combination with dht blocker and the cost is rs. 3150/-.
                              - the order form should have been for both the packs.

This is against the business ethics that you are showing in your advt a product worth rs. 1880/- with its features and after supplying the
                              Product, you are saying that "it will not work one off" and asking the buyer to pay further rs. 1270/- for a (Combination pack) else the benefits
                              As claimed earlier in your ad would not be available.

This seems to be fake co. With fake products and cheating the public by on line orders.
                              ये सब फर्जी है पहले ये बोलते है 60 टेबलेट की पैकिंग है फिर 30 टेबलेट की पैकिंग भेजी है।। और उसमे लिखा है ये बिना DHT के वर्क नही करेगी।।।। ये एक फर्जी लोगो का ग्रुप है जो बालों से रिलेटेड प्रॉब्लम्स वाले लोगो को चीट कर रहा है।।।। GOLDEE PAL SINGH...

[protected]@gmail.com
                              kduseja's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 19, 2017
                              I am Krishan Duseja, from FARIDABAD ( HARYANA )
                              MOB: 7982779044

Pl mention your mob: and station so that we should form a group and take a strict action so that this co. may not cheat other persons.
                              Yes it seems a bogus firm. They have done the same thing as stated above with me. After submitting complaint one person says he is Pankaj Sharma from Mob No. [protected] and ask my ATM card number for refund of the amount of Rs. 1880 but I refused as he seems not genuine.

I am Daya Nand from New Delhi
                              Mob No. [protected]/[protected]
                              मैं जितेंद्र विसारिया निवासी ग्वालियर मध्यप्रदेश ने भी फेसबुक पर पढ़कर रिफोलियम हेयर कैप्सूल का ऑर्डर दे दिया। उसकी डिलेवरी आज 23/08/2017 को हुई। मैंने जब पैकेट खोला तो बड़ा धोखा हुआ। पहले तो 60 कैप्सूल का वादा किया गया था। वे 30 ही निकले। उसके साथ एक पर्ची भी निकली कि अल्ट्रा डीटीएच ब्लॉकर भी माँगना होगा तभी पूरा फायदा मिलेगा। मैं सकते में हूँ कि यह क्या बबाल है और इनसे कोई बात करो तो कहीं कोई मोबाईल नम्बर भी नहीं दे रखा है। अतः अनुरोध है कि मेरा पैसा वापस किया जाये और कोई भी इनके बहकावे में न आये।

Jitendra bisariya
                              B-21, Gautam nagar morar gwalior gwalior mp
                              Mob-[protected]
                              I feel this is really fake company after seeing the above complaints...we have been cheated?.
                              Tejas Raju's reply, Sep 4, 2017
                              I am to the same victim...looted Rs.1880/- and asking for dth to be bought.
                              Every body please register police complaint through SSP
                                I ordered refollium hair health support online for cod, but received bottle which is totally fake. Ordered pack was 60 capsules...

Geek retail private limited — i ordered for natural power cleanse products and it has come with condition that "without the slim now green tea metabolic booster, the natural power cleanse is 75% less effective" but in the advertisement there was no such condition, so i want to return the product and get my money back.
                                Order no.2g3dhtsaxx
                                Order date 08 june 2017
                                Cod rs.880/-
                                Company name - geek retail private limited
                                Add. Khasra no. 1768/1223/5, village khandsa, behrampur road, gurgaon - 122001.
                                M. M. Khatri
                                My contact number [protected]
                                Email id [protected]@gmail.com
                                Product received by me is not perfect

I have ordered slimnow natural power cleanse after seeing advertisement in times of india. They deliver the same within 3 days (Rs.1880/-) only cash on delivery option is available in the website. But later i found that this product is completely useless as i have seen in the internet 100 of people are complaining about the same and about the company. They send another product 2 days later for rs.1270/- without asking. As per them earlier one will not work unless you buy this one. I have returned the same. Then i called them (Geek retail private ltd) mr. Rohit was attending my call i told him i do not want this product as everybody is saying this is of no use. I want to return the same and asking for the refund. But they told me the only way for refund is you have to use this and after 30 days if there is no results that to their technical person will check the results and then they decide for refund. I do not want to use this at all. I have sent 10-15 mails for refund but of no use. This way they are fooling people so i want that action should be taken so that they cannot cheat others. The product is lying with me as it as
                                  Product not useful