Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India Ltd.

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInGoogle+

9th Floor, Abhijeet, Mithakhali Six Roads, Ahmedabad 380006

Head Office & Works
Hitachi Complex, Karan Nagar Kadi, Dist. Mehsana 382727 Gujarat

Corporate Office
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions (India) Ltd., a Johnson Controls - Hitachi Air Conditioning Company, Shop No. TF 301, 3rd Floor, DMRC Building
New Ashok Nagar Metro Station, New Delhi 110096

Thu09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri09:00 am - 06:00 pm
SatClosed
SunClosed

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] related photos (89)

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Complaints & Reviews

Hitachi — 1.5 ton hitachi ac

Acuser on Jan 22, 2018
Hitachi is a fraud company their service men are charging 3320 for PCB failure and 820 for display failure. In addition they have changed 500 for service charge. This is a manufacturers defect and they are fleecing customers on top of inconveniencing us with a faulty machine and hence we have to sleep in the hot temperature after paying more than rs.50000 . This issue is happening the second year itself, whereas Hitachi is supposed to work for 10 years. I have many units in our apartment and we will never ever buy Hitachi, unless Hitachi takes ownership and refund this immediately.

Email...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — hitachi - super big2 series (manufacturing defect)

Jyotigupta1404 on Jan 18, 2018
For past 10 months no one bothered to look and rectify the problem and now they say "if it was 2017, we could have replaced your refrigerator right away". I am completely annoyed and disgusted by the customer experience i have encountered from hitachi now.

I spoke to bhavesh sharma who is branch head and he also aligned an enginner vist to check the issue with refrigerator.

Even though the enginner acknowledged that issue is with refrigerator as well as damper which treats to be a manufacturing defect, everyone is still trying to repair it instead of replacement.
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Refrigerators

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — nightmare experience with hitachi refrigerator super big2 series

Jyotigupta1404 on Jan 17, 2018
I would also like to bring this in your kind attention/notice that i have a hitachi refrigerator and it needs to be replaced i already reported complaint to the service center number and also did all 3 levels of escalations.

Issue was raised on 29th may'16 and i am still awaiting for a response from hitachi for its resolution for more than 20 months now. Is this the regular tenure you take to respond to the grievances for your customers or you actually don’t care as a company how the customer feels about “hitachi”.

Followings are the details of various communications...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Refrigerators

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — hitachi - a global giant brand in electronics marketplace, is a fraudulent.

Jyotigupta1404 on Jan 17, 2018
It’s very inexplicable and reprehensible to know that hitachi - a global giant brand in electronics marketplace, is a fraudulent.

The experience have been so miserable that i would suggest one can buy refrigerator from any other brand except hitachi.

Can anyone in the world help me to either get my fridge rectified or should replace this faulty product replaced else they should give me back every penny of my hard-earned money? How a common man supposed to know which products of a brand are counterfeit and isn’t it the company’s responsibility to take care of...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Refrigerators

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — hitachi refrigerator super big2 series

Jyotigupta1404 on Jan 17, 2018

I bought hitachi super big2 series refrigerator 2 years back and within the period of 3 months it started exhibiting problems with multiple things randomly altogether. Every now and then there was cooling issue in refrigerator (Lower section) or over-cooling in freezer section (Top section).
Once the complaint...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Refrigerators

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — defective refrigerator delivered and nobody responding

Jyotigupta1404 on Jan 16, 2018
Request no. [protected] was raised on 29th may 2017 for vapour formation in refrigerator. Engineer who visited our place confirmed that door hinge is broken due to which fridge door is not aligned well and air is passing inside which is causing vapour formation. He told us that door has to be replaced. He further said that it will take 15-20 days for the door to get replaced.

On 12th june 2017 we had raised a service request for our ac req. No. [protected] and had also enquire about our refrigerator ticket and we were told that our request is still open and a call from service center...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Refrigerators

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — no repair despite of constant complaints [Resolved]

Jainpulkit on Nov 29, 2017
Dear sir
We have a hitachi refrigerator for which we have already bought an amc under registered mobile -[protected]/[protected]. We would like to bring to your notice that the customer care engineer that visits the site are so unprofessional and they have left our refrigerator in non-working condition since 3 months and the excuse they give is that they are out of stock of a spare part since 3 months. I would request you to look into the matter as it is causing big inconvenience to us due to fault from your part.

Alka jain...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Refrigerators

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — hitachi split ac - 1.5tr hitachi waza 3200i inverter (rsd318eaea) not working (pcb faulty) within 1 month of purchase [Resolved]

Anand sathi on Nov 20, 2017
I bought hitachi split ac - 1.5tr hitachi waza 3200i inverter - r410a - rsd318eaea in oct 2017. I have purchased this ac from
Croma, t. Nagar, chennai. Soon after 1 month from the date of purchase, it stopped working now. I lodged complaint and found out that pcb board is faulty. From reviews it looks this model (Rsd318eaea) has the problem of faulty pcb board. I would need a replacement for the indoor unit as soon as possible. I am not sure if this will really solve my problem because from the reviews it looks even after replacement, the same issue is being observed as reported by few customers....
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — new refrigerator got dumb & no service from company [Resolved]

prashant08084 on Nov 14, 2017
As i am writing this for complaining about my new refrigerator problem which was purchased on[protected] from dk traders bulandshahr

I lodged the complaint to hitachi centres toll free & personally to all hitachi centers but fraudulent reasons are given to me by all

Today almost 20 days are completed but my refrigerator is in dumb position

The pcb of the fridge is in on d way from 15 days as service center is telling me..

As i am waiting from 20 days to repair my refrigerator now i want you to either replace my refrigerator or refund my...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Refrigerators

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — hitachi 40 inch led tv (smart tv) [Resolved]

akshay.c64@gmail.com on Nov 2, 2017
I had purchased a hitachi 40 inch led smart tv from croma worth rs.35, 563/- on 28/04/2016 under 2 years of extended warranty. Within a year my tv display stopped working. After complaining to croma on this issue, i got a fresh replaced tv. But the problem was they cheated with me and gave me a non-smart tv. Now the croma team is not willing to give me my actual original product. They are offering me some lower budget and brand product,
Which i cannot accept. This is absolutely cheating. Please help me..
Thanks...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category TVs

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — hitachi air conditioner

Parbin Samal on Oct 31, 2017
When we are going to get the resolution. We are desperately waiting. Plz provide on priority.

We had already raised concern three months back but still hitachi is not hearing at all. As the machine had problems almost 15 times in first year itself we do not want to keep the product. The company should either replace it or extend the warranty for next three years. The company is not at all hearing. Hence i had forcefully raise the complain again....

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — acs under amc not repaired by hitachi [Resolved]

satish kumar rustagi on Oct 28, 2017
We have 4 split acs under amc with above company at 1105, nanda tower kaushambi ghaziabad up 201010. One ac is down for more than a month and the complaint remain unattended till date. Another ac is also down now for more than a week.
Name pratibha rustagi
Phone number [protected]
First complaint no[protected], 303165 and 303166, 303124
Second complaint no is [protected]...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — complaint regarding poor service for split ac rau018eqe 1.5 ton inverter [Resolved]

Harish Chib on Oct 25, 2017
I had registered complaint (For noise and less cooling) ([protected]) on 2nd october and had to followup multiple times including escalations to head service centre & manager, complaint was attended on 17th october. Engineer did chemical wash of the unit and on 18th again ac started giving no cooling.
Registered complaint again on 19th october ([protected]) and have been following up repeatedly for attending the same.
I must say being taken comprehensive service contract, there is no sla and no empathy for customer.
Have sent mail again to service head.
Mr. Satish nair...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Appliances

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — split ac frequent breakdown [Resolved]

MuniSekar KA on Oct 23, 2017
I have bought 2 nos ac's, in this 1.5ton ac having frequent breakdowns due to water leakage inside the room, though technician's visiting, they could not able to provide any solutions, hitachi is claiming for pioneers in providing solutions in various sectors, but they could not able to provide any solution for ac water leakage. Request the intervention....

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — faulty pcb [Resolved]

sahil1012 on Oct 10, 2017
I bought a hitachi 1.5t inverter ac about 2 years ago and it has been functioning poorly since the last 1 year. The cooling at 24 degrees is horrible, plus lot of times it doesnt cool until i switch off the ac, wait for 10-15 mins and restart.

Now yesterday the ac does not start at all, and everytime i press the power on button, the ac turns on and switches off while the timer green light blinks 12 times.

I raised a compliant about this, the second time in 1 month. Now noble air con, which is the authorized dealer, says pcb is faulty and has to be replaced. After...

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — installation issues [Resolved]

sumitpm on Oct 8, 2017
Dear team,
This is sumit vijaywargiya from indore (M. P) bought an ac and have been coping with installation issues with your service provider 'krishna enterprise'. Have also mailed your customers care regarding the same, the vendor is intentionally creating issues and even taking your service manager sandeep for granted, the only reason for their behaviour is i complaint about their over charges have also shared their misbehaviour call recording with your customer care team but no response from them too, i regret to say but your vendor is running a monopoly and not professional at all,...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Business & Finances

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — air conditioner grill delivered broken [Resolved]

HardikTommy on Oct 4, 2017
We purchased a 1.5 ton hitachi air con raw318kud 3 star on 19/9/17 from vijay sales virar (West) branch mumbai.

It was derlivered on 20/9/17 and installed 2 days later. Although the grill of the air conditioner was supplied in broken condition. It was cracked.

The enginer had observed and noted the damage.

Although after 15 days we are still awaiting any feedback from either hitachi or vijay sales.

We have been chasing the engineer, hitachi and vijay sales from pillar to post and endlessly without any result. This is our last attempt after...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — hitachi 1.5 ton ac - facing foul smell for last one year [Resolved]

joeantonmanoj on Oct 3, 2017
I bought hitachi ac on 3rd oct'16 and now it is 3rd oct'17 foul smell comes out from ac. I have raised almost 10 complaints since day 1 (4th oct'16) to fix my issue but still my issues is not getting fixed. Technicians coming home and re-filling the gas or doing a water wash but nothing worked out. Some technicians
Breaking some plastic items like the main door wings or the breaking the copper wires and without our knowledge there are replacing as we still have warrenty. Mainly there are closing/cancelling the ticket if supervisor is not around or on holiday this is something happened to...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — refrigerator breakdown : no response from cc after several calls [Resolved]

Gaurav.ch86 on Sep 27, 2017
I would like to share my complaint regarding the refrigerator, i bought 4 years back (Dated 15.10.2013) from noida r-zg400end1 (Gbk), capacity 382.

All of a sudden on 05.09.2017, refrigerator stopped working and we called customer care number[protected] to register the complaint.
On 07.09.2017 service engineer (Namely abhimaynu verma) visited our residence and took some part of the refrigerator for repair.
Registered complaint number based on the invoice of amount inr 2700 is[protected]Attaching the invoice).

Service engineer gave the guarantee of...

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — hitachi split ac [Resolved]

Kayhpee on Sep 26, 2017
My hitachi split ac has been given trouble since i have bought it. First the pcb of the external unit stopped working and it was replaced after one month. From the time the ac came back the cooling was less.

Now it appears that the condensor coil has got corroded and also the blower has broken because of the indoor unit vibrating.

The ac has spent more time being repaired then used.

I would like a complete replacement of refund of the money....

Recently Discussed

2 days ago
nightmare experience with hitachi refrigerator super big2 series
3 days ago
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli]
hitachi - super big2 series (manufacturing defect)
4 days ago
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli]
hitachi - a global giant brand in electronics marketplace, is a fraudulent.
4 days ago
hitachi refrigerator super big2 series
6 days ago
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli]
defective refrigerator delivered and nobody responding

www.bdomains.com