Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam Customer Care

Ghaziabad District
Uttar Pradesh
India - 201012

Bad

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam related photos (547)

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam Complaints & Reviews

kuldeep sharma 7007
The Municipal Commissioner,
Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam.
The corporation sewer line running from A 62 to A 77, Ramprastha Colony is always blocked with the result, the dirty sewer water/waste is always over flowing in the premises of A 77, Ramprastha Colony and it is a severe health hazard.
An early action may kindly be taken.
Kuldeep sharma
A 77, Ramprastha Colony, Distt. Ghaziabad.
Tel : [protected]
BLOCKAGE IN SEVER LINE SECTER /7 RAJNAGAR BOCK "E" SERVICE LAN INFRONT OF GURUDWARA.

COMPLANT FROM R7/E40 RAJNAGAR GZB

Ashwani Shukla
    Nagar Nigam, Ghaziabad
    Vijay Nagar Zone

I would like to bring to your notice that our sewer line has been chocked near the house: -J125 to J132, Sector 9, Vijay Nagar, Ward-2 Ghaziabad & sewer water is overflowing in the house. A person living there faces a lot of problem due to bed smell from sewer water. We have complained many times to people of Nagar Nigam in Vijay Nagar office, but no action has been taken till now for permanent salutation. The rain season also come all home are below the road & sever line are old & damage. So, sewer water & rain water is spreading around the Home. Kindly send the J.E for survey of area.
    I would request your good self to take necessary action and personal intervention in this matter.
    Your early action on the above shall be highly obliged.
    Thanking you and with kind regards,

Ashwani Shukla

Aardee007
      People from Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam came knocking at my apartment at Jaipuriya Sunrise Greens, Indirapuram and charged me Rs 30/- for mandatory "NAME PLATE" made of paper. The guys said "this is compulsory and ordered from Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam.. Its a scam because the guys did not share any ID proof & sounded like Rowdies (sorry, if they were indeed Nagar Nigam staff, very unworthy ;)... Seems like more than 3000 houses around have already been tricked this way…

Tried filing a complaint at nagarnigamghaziabad.com which has all web-pages working except "FEEDBACK" and "COMPLAINT"....Jai Ho!!!

municipal
        Respected Sir,

This is to inform you that I am a resident of sector 17 , vasundhara, avas vikas colony, sahibabad, dist ghaziabad, uttar pradesh,india, the main reason for this complaint is regarding the area of road narrowed by vegetables & fruits seller which are illigal, the local administration is the part of this happening, who never takes any step against them , the local police is indrapuram thana is also with him, municipal corporation employee take monthly ammount (hafta )so they do not take any action. People face problem in passing by, even is any emergency the lane is always jamed with these temporary shops , thalas etc no steps has been taken from the government officials, there is always a chaos and abusive language used by this people, please help us and make this place to live in peace and harmony.
        I hope to receive a fvourable response from you.

regards,

rajiv kumar

sunilk.kumar890
          Please note that H.No.312 in Sector-1 Vasundhra Ghaziabad is going unauthorised construction, He had put his two Pillar on Drain Wall ( out side from his boundary wall )and constructing is outer wall out side his premises on Drain Wall also , if nearby is objecting him he says that he had provide SUVIDHA SHULK to Awas Vikas Incharge of Khand 10 construction department and no one can demolished the same things, So you are requested to please send some genuine person who can not take such type Black money to continue the illegal / Unauthorised construction. The person is fully involve to demolished the park wall along with tree and kept building construction material in the center of park which cause very serious condition of the park.
          No one from Awas Vikas Engineer had came to look the the such type o[censored]nauthorised construction since they got the suvidha shulk.

The cause of Boundary wall on Drain will be very difficulty to clean and repair in near future.

Sunil

So many factories of washing has established in Shahed Nagar Sahibabad.
          This factories throw So many Chemicals and this factories also consumed all water.
          They also put there badarpur bricks at road so do need full as possible as early.

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam — Park and light [Resolved]

Naval Grover
            I would like to your kind attention on the park situation in Indirapuram Gyan Khand -4 Triangle park in front of HIG Flats...

VAIBHAV AGARWAL2
            dear sir , i, vaibhav agarwal is living on rent in c61, anand vihar, rakesh marg, ghaziabad. my landlord has lodged a complaint in nagar nigam, but they people are so careless that they are not ready to listen. because of it the whole sewage water is stored infront of gate & there are a lot of mosqitoes around it. it is so dangerous to our health.

Secondly there are two Dairies of milk. they have 8 buffaloes in the dairy & there are lot of bad smell of "GOBAR" whole day. please suggest how we can remove the dairy.

Please help me. suggest me the procedure to contact the concerned loyal person/authority as the whole system is corrupt in bloody INDIA.
            yes i agree. i am anita bali, staying in C Block, Shalimar Garden, Extension II, Sahibabad. This problem was conveyed to Health Officer oraly/in writing by me also but very good reply given by him to me was "stop purchasing milk from them, they will ultimately close the diary". If these higher officials are getting benefit from them then why do they will help the common man...

krssassociates
              sir , we residing in sector 4-b in 4167 & 4166 .and complaint in nagar nigam off. sector 10 vasundhara, ghaziabad . that the road between mewar institute & 4-b sector have many street lights are not working due to which chain snaching is raised in this area .so please somebody can make action on it & make all street lights lighten as soon as possible.

regards
              praveen baluniprashant
              [protected] sector 4-b
              vasundhara 201012

j.haz
                A road before A block in Shalimar Garden Extension II is left with half made. It was started in sometime in November, 2010. Sand and rocks are filled in this road. But then it is lying with half made. I am a resident of A-61. May I know by when it will be completed. Or it is recorded as complete in offcial record.

j.[protected]@nic.in
                respected sir,

i m residing at 633, shaktikhand-iv, of indirapuram area.sewer which is in front of my house is choked and jamed and due to that my bathrooms and toilets are overflowing .we are unable to use the toilets and bathrooms. i have complained to nearest sewege dept located in nitikhand-ii near police choki, indirapuram on 29.03.11 it was attended but not solved and situation is same.it can be cleaned using the machine only. but till date it has not reached. pls look into the matter

regards

b.k.srivastava
                Iam a resident of C Block Shalimar Garden. My house is on the Sunday Market road. The condition of the road is terribily bad and no one seems to be bothered about the condition. Condition of the road deteriated since last monsoon. After much hue & cry pebbles & rocks were spread last year. However, the condition of the road is in its worst state where you cannot even walk a step due to water logging and all the dirt around. There seems to be no one responsible for the maintainence of the roads. During election campaigns we hear so much of promises but nothing seems to happen when they come into power.

Please confirm who is responsible for the maintainence of the roads and if there is a better forum to whom we can raise if this is not the right place.

[protected]@yahoo.com
                I am also the resident of C Block Shalimar Garden. My house is also on the Sunday Market Road. The condition of the road is really very worst. I am fully agree with Mr. Das that during the election companings lot of promises are there which were made by the candates, but after completion of election, no body bother even to have a look of this area.

Due to the water logging (about 1-2 feets) and spreading rocks etc, no body can walk a step, even your car is passing through with a great difficulty in this area.

I humbly request to the concern authority to please have a round in this area and resolve the problem by understanding the genuine problem of the residents.

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam — Wrong Property Tax / House Tax [Resolved]

imalokshakya
                  I am a resident of 42-C, Kalpana Apartment, Sector – 5, Vaishali, Ghaziabad. I have been allotted this...

Vipin Kr. Sharma
                  The water supply in Maitri Block ( H. No. 324 to H. No 382), Sector-11, Vasundhara is with stinking water (Sewage water mixed in normal supply) from last one month (Nov., 2010). Both smell and color of water is foul and dirty. Many complaints registered at Nagar Nigam, Sector-10 Office in Vasundhara. Once 15 days back one person came to check and told the problem is not from here, it is in main line and will take its own time. Till date nothing is done. Residents in the area are putting pumps to draw ground water which is already very low. Daily 2-3 pumps are getting put in this area. Nobody is bothered about all this.
                  We reside in a very posh area of Ghaziabad that is Vasundhara and I am talking about Sector 1 Vasundhara Ghaziabad. Here, for past couple of months people of Sector 1 - Vasundhara are drinking, washing, bathing by the Gutter(Sewage) water. We complained multiple times to the Nagar Nigam but nobody is listening. These guys are playing with the health of residents, children and senior citizen. I would like you to take a step and show the picture of their irresponsible behavior.
                  We will be highly thankful to you.

Resident of Sector 1 - Vasundhara Ghaziabad

vkrajput
                    The sewer line connecting my house is fully choked due to which the water level in the pot has risen to the top and the waste comes out. We are facing much trouble. There is danger of water borne deseases. I lodged online complaint with nagar nigam ghaziabad on 30-10-10 no: CMP104 but they have not cared even to acknowledge. I expect early cleaning of main line.
                    v k rajput
                    262 sector 2
                    chiranjiv vihar, ghaziabad
                    Hi sir,

My name is Pankaj Singh Shishodia living in I-226, Govindpuram Ghaziabad, i would lke to draw your attention towards the sewage problem in my locality.

the sewer are overflow and filled the nullah are full because of this as there due to no proper drainage.

The supervisor of this region "sunil" have been asked many times to put Sewer engine in that area to pull of the exccess water form the over filled gutter.

So i request you to please do the needful as soon as possible as we facing too much problem

pankaj singh
                    I block 4 lane
                    h no 226.
                    govindpuram
                    R/s Sir

My Name is Subhash Chandra living in H-236 sec-2 Chiranjeev vihar Ghaziabad.Sir as from last two rainfalls in our locality, sewage water entered in our house because of chocking of bada naala...
                    Sir today 14/02/2014 again water is chocking in the drainage system (Bada naala).& its backflow leads to overflow of naala which enters in our home.
                    I kindly request you to focus on our bad situation and please do something as early as possible.

Subhash Chandra
                    H.No-236 sec-2
                    Chiranjeev Vihar
                    Ghaziabad

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam — Unable to create User ID and password

I want to create USER ID and PASSWORD to pay my house tax but I am unable to do so. Please help

Water pump of garden at d-block, brij vihar, gzb is out of order

Water Pump of Garden at D-Block, Brij Vihar, Ghaziabad is not working since
                    last four months. RWA of D-Block, Brij Vihar complaint to authority many times. Grass & plants of the Garden are damaging day by day without water.
                    So, I request to you, please to take immdiate action to aoid damage.

ashuma_325
                      My name is Soma Roy and I reside in Vaishali, Sector, 1. The road on Ghaziabad Bypass is being broadened, this is a very good work done by Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam as there are no jams on the roads nowadays. But,I want to draw the attention of the concerned authority to the point that everything has been done in this regard (including beautification by planting plants etc.) ,but what about the pedestrian footpaths? Where are the pedestrians supposed to walk? There is not even a feet of footpath alongside the road. The situation is very dangerous as the vehicles pass that stretch in high speed and pedestrians have to walk on the side of the road. This can lead to many accidents. Please, I request the authority to do something in this regard. When such amount of money and enterprise is being consumed on rectifying this stretch of road, I assume adding a footpath on the sides of the road is not a big task. I am surprised that why this point got unnoticed by the authority....

ghaziabad nagar nigam — no street light or no road

there is no street lights or no roads for even pedestrian road is blocked by water
                      and stones even not a single person moved on that road
                      address-sidharth vihar 20 feet road ghaziabad vijaynagar
                      The add is shop no 1 ashok vatika lajpat nagar sahibabad Neeraj sharma [protected]

Overflowing the gutter

Hello sir, i m a shop owner in ashok vatika lajpat nagar sahibabad. A gutter is overflowing on the road. This smell is horrible. Plz sir solve my problem, my program for a bhandara on 21. Sir plz

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam House Tax Department — harrasement by house tax official

hira lal kanauzia
                        I have a LIG in sector 1 vasundhra ghaziabad since 2004 and residing in Delh and I have not given that property on rent whereas...

GKUM99
                        I AM RESIDING OF A-29 RAMPURI GHAZIABAD GIRJESH YADAV COMPLAINING AGAINST SEWER PROBLEM IN A- BLOCK 27-30 FLATS NOS. SEWER IS OVERFLOWING LAST MONTHS SO MANY COMPLAINTS LOGGED IN CORPORATION LOCAL OFFICE CHANDER NAGAR NO OFFICIAL TAKE ACTIONS.LAST YEAR WE ALSO FACED THIS PROBLEM IN SERVICE LANE SEWER IS BADLY CHOKED . IN THIS AREA S.I. HEALTH IS TOO LAZY NEVER VISIT SUCH SITUATIONS FACED AGAIN WHY?

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigma — Overflowing Sewer

I am resident of 2B/142 , Vasundhra Ghaziabad . The sewer line of our lane keep on choking after every 2 months . We have registered number of complaint , MCD official visit and stir the choked sewer with bamboo stick and make it work .

But after 30-40 days it again start overflowing , all the filthy water is seeping onto road and creating stench .

Could you please ask you MCD officials to clean the line properly and solve the problem once for all.

Rgds

M.Azam
                        I am residing at B1 block in the DLF Extn-II, Ghaziabad. Here the sewar is a major issue. There are three pumps. Power cut is also a cause of problem.
                        But
                        One day when I visit the pumps I have surprosed to see pipeline related to the pumps. There are no proper suction line and a plastic hose pipe is used for the same without reducer.

Present condition pumps are not even utilized 25% of the rated capacity.

I need to see the qualified engineer from Govt. must visit and take necessary steps
                        Dear sir
                        Municipal water supply line in front of B1/143DLF Bhopura'.Ghaziabad is leaking badly on the connected road. We are almost looser of several lakhs liter of fresh water daily and the normal movement of public has become a difficult task. Concerned authority is requested to take immediate action to save national loss of this kind. MI Akhtar Ex-Chief Engineer Govt of India [protected]
                        Dear sir
                        there is a severe problem in A block, patel nagar 2, ghaziabad. the sewers are choked and overflowing in the roads. its very big health hazard as well as it is stinking very bad. this situation is prone to mosquitoes growth and also looks bad. please look into this immediately.
                        Omparkash Aggarwal

Sanjaymehra1966
                          I am a resident of J-184, Patel Nagar-I, Ghaziabad-201001, sewer and nala cleaning is not took place for last many years. Park in front of our house is like a jungle you can find varrious kind of spices which is harmful to the children and elders as well who walks in park. Apart from above dengue flees are also possible in this kind of environment.
                          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam — Street Dogs Creating problem, can't sleep or rest [Resolved]

Farid Ali
                            I am a resident of main market, village Prahlad Garhi, Vasundhra Ghaziabad, a victim of street dogs. they have made us sick,...

gautamkumar
                            We are the resident of HRC professional Hub ,1/2 -Vaibhav Khand ,Indirapuram and opp. to us is Lotus pond / nitishree society . We are facing lot of problems related to health hazards as every body is dumping their garbages and waste materials in the back of our society wall and also there is new society coming next to us has dug a big site almost like a WELL and thru that lot of infections will be spreading for past 15-20 days.
                            We request you to expedite our request to the concerned authority and get the back of our entire society wall cleaned in fact there is a drainage system is also there which is totaly filled with this garbage and dust materials .Due to rainy season it will be more dagerous for all if it would have not been taked under prompt consideration.
                            Please do the same and oblige us.

Kindly depute sweeper in K-Block, Lajpat Nagar (Near Syam Park Extention) on regular basis. Garbage are lying here and there.

Kindly do the needful.

Kanhaiya Lal

Nagar Nigam Ghaziabad — encroachment on roads [Resolved]

shilpa gupta
                              The entrance road from sector -3 Vaishali to sector-1 is fully encroached along the drain by local vendors.The shopkeepers...

Nagar Nigam Ghaziabad — huge drain along sector-1 vaishali,ghaziabad [Resolved]

shilpa gupta
                              I would like to bring in notice the huge drain in sector -1 Vaishali,Ghaziabad.This has always been the matter of chaos for...