Avadi Municipality Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 25, 2022

File a complaint to Avadi Municipality

Having problems with Avadi Municipality?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Avadi Municipality customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Avadi Municipality

Avadi Municipality Website

Avadi Municipality Head Office Address

The Commissioner, Avadi Municipality, 215, New Military Road, Avadi
Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Avadi Municipality Phone Numbers

Avadi Municipality reviews & complaints(894)

Ganesh babu
Attachments
12:37 (1 hour ago)
to commr.avadi, kgb_phd

Respected sir,
I am residing at 70/54, 6th street, Kamaraj nagar, Avadi.600071. I am paying house tax
regularly . My house tax for the year are as follows
for year
[protected] I quarter - Rs.360
[protected] II Quarter -Rs.360
For the year
[protected] I quarter - Rs.450
[protected] II...

Dear respected sir/mam,

We are having problems commuting in two wheelers as the streets are flooded with stray dogs in Vaishnavi nagar, 2&3rd Street, Thirumullaivoyal. There are more than 15 dogs roaming the streets and entering the houses .
Avadi Municipality customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kind request and need your help

Drainage/Waste water running in 3rd left Street, Manikandapuram, Thirumullaivoyal, Chennai 62.

No permanent solution and we face this from the flats who are sending out the waste water on the roads

Ramesh
    3rd left street
    Manikandapuram...
    Respected sir/madam,

Our house address is wrong in the Tax receipt. Kindly correct them.
    All details are attached below.

Thanking you.
    A Iruthaya Dhason
    Phone: [protected]
    Email: [protected]@gmail.com...

We reside in Srinagar extension (C2-247/3), Karpagammal street, Mittnamalli, Avadi IAF. Last year, during the rainy season, the sewage tank in front of our house began to overflow, and officials broke a section of the tank to redirect the water into an open plot nearby. However, they neglected to repair the tank once the rain stopped, resulting in sewage water pouring out of the tank, and causing several health problems. We are unable to open the house door because a foul odour pervades the space. Because the water continues to flow near our house, it has the potential to contaminate our borewell water. I respectfully suggest that you investigate this and repair the sewage tank.

Kind request and need your help

No permanent solution and we face from the flats who are sending out the waste water on the road. Due to this roads get damaged completely.

Deposited for a drainage connection 10 years back.

Ramesh
      3rd left street
      Manikandapuram
      Jul 11, 2022
      Updated by rameshrv1010
      Respected Sir/Madam,

I would like to draw your attention towards the sewage problem in our 3rd Left Street, Manikandapuram, Thirumullaivoyal, Chennai 600062, Ward 28, Avadi corporation

Due to the overflow of sewage by the Flats in our street making the lanes dirty.

It is difficult to walk and even drive vehicles. It gives out a foul smell and has become a breeding place for flies and mosquitoes and a cause for many diseases. Life has become miserable. Many complaints have been made but no permanent action has yet been taken.

Kindly look into the matter seriously and relieve us from this problem.

In anticipation of quick action.
      Sep 08, 2022
      Updated by rameshrv1010
      Drainage/waste water running in 3rd left street, Manikandapuram, Thirumullaivoyal, Chennai 62 for more than a month. Difficult for the public to cross the street. School going childrens are facing difficulty.
      Street people's have great difficulty due to this.

Your kind attention please

I am B Ananthanarayanan (ward 16), aged 65 years, resident of A501 Santha Towers, Poonamallee Avadi Road, Poovai Road Paruthipattu, Avadi, Chennai 600054. I am a regular tax payer. However, during the last one year, the property tax has been revised to such extent with retrospective effect[protected] that I find it difficult to make the payment. I have sent letters and mails to the concerned stating that I am totally dissatisfied with the...

Rising menace of stray dogs in our depot complex causing trouble on a regular basis as mentioned below.
         If any pedestrians try to scare the dogs away from them out of annoyance, sometimes they are bitten. This results in a serious health hazard to the employees.
         Security guards are posted 24 X 7 and Barking /howling by the dogs continuously during daytime or night which causing disturbance and Noise pollution.
         Stray dogs causing a collision with vehicles when they suddenly run into the road resulting in injury to the humans, dogs and the vehicles.
         Dog faeces is a serious health hazard. Even Stray dogs can transfer and spread among humans a deadly disease called rabies

Dear Sir
          During the Road laying, the CCTV was relocated by the road contractor and the CCTV Cable was not properly fixed, now its hanging on road where there is a lot of truck movements.
          we request you to depute the concerned to rectify and fix the CCTV cable properly without any issued.
          Best regards
          Saleem T

As i want to inform you that in our home ( No14/12, kuppammal street, Kamaraj Nagar, Avadi, Chennai 600071) there is drainage overflow problem its very difficult to tolerate, main problem is blocked in underground very hard to manage. This problem persists for past two weeks. I had complained via mobile but there is no response at all. kindly accept my complaint. do a favour for us its my humble request.
            P Indraganthan

Garbage collection is not happening regularly in 2nd Street, Kamaraj Nagar, Avadi, Chennai - 600071. Even when they come for cleaning they are not collecting garbages properly.

I am unable to park my car inside of my home because construction process going on opposite home. Their sand and bricks are occupied in front of my gate, which is opponents construction home used above half of the road.
                Please help me to clear the sand and bricks in front of my gate.

Not collecting garbage disposal regularly at our location

From:
                    J.sarath raman
                    9 Avadi main road Paruthipattu chennai-71

Respected madam/sir:

We are living in (Avadi Paruthipattu) my house front big platform dug before a year now its become a year their not put platform many cows and sheep dogs are follen .
                    No way to go outside of my house .
                    We asked many time to contractor but their not responding we felt bad keep on asking and we felt...

Garbage collecting people are not coming regularly. We need to wait for them for 4 to 5 days and so we keep these wastes at home itself since there are no other ways to disposer off which results in bad odor and mosquito. Please do needful and make them come and collects wastes atleast alternate days.

Bharathi nagar Ist street, next to VGN Aviv Court/Opp to Green Lake Park is really in bad condition. The road was laid 07 years back very poorly and didn't sustained for even year. Please lay the pucca road Ist Street, Bharathi Nagar, Govardhanagiri as this road is almost used by 2000 people every day to access the inner areas. Atleast for time being, remove the huge water logging by putting some landfill. Thanks...
                      Dear sir, it is found that new speed breakers were laid in concrete overnight two weeks back at many places in TNHB fire station road to avoid overspeed. But they are two high (30cm ) without proper gradient or slope with less width (only 45cm wide) with out any standard. Because of that most cars seriously hit on it and two wheelers could not ride on it . While IRC Standard prescribes 10 cm height by 360 cm wide for speed breakers, it is...
                      Please note that stray / street dogs found inside the gated community campus of VGN STAFFORD at Thirumullaivoyal. It makes noise, nuisance also chasing children and senior citizens. Kindly take immediate action to remove from our campus....

Mosquitoes issues due to improper drainage issues. Potential of spreading dingue and malaria fever

Sir, i residing at no 9, anbudamai street, srivasa nagar, cholambedu, thirumullaivoyal, chennai-62.We are living around 35 years above in this area and we are paying particular tax for the corporation, in front of my house there was a drainage manhole, in that manhole waste water were leaking out this was causing disturbance to school childrens as well as aged person senior citizens, this may happens continiously for the past few days, according...