Avadi Municipality Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 11, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Avadi Municipality

Having problems with Avadi Municipality?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Avadi Municipality customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Avadi Municipality

Avadi Municipality Website

Avadi Municipality Head Office Address

The Commissioner, Avadi Municipality, 215, New Military Road, Avadi
Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Avadi Municipality Phone Numbers

Avadi Municipality reviews & complaints(863)

We are facing overflow of drainage water in our street for the past 4 days. This overflow has lead to bad odour and we are unable to walk on the road. Moveover they have created a ditch near our compound and it is left uncovered which looks really very bad in the entrance. So kindly I am requesting you to look into this matter as early as possible. Kindly do the needful we would be very greatful to you.
Thanking you,

Nithya...
+1 videos

There are more than 14 dogs in our streets and they are making lot of trouble to vechile and kids
Avadi Municipality customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am living in J B Estate 15 th street (Near Remi Theatre). There are surrounding ten 10-15 stay dogs are big troubles to the public and make nuisance sounds at night and also we are afraid it and BITE MY COUSIN SON and not only that, it Chasing the vehicle and bites them.

So please capture these dogs immediately.

In the 9th street of Avadi Kamaraj Nagar, garbage is collected only once in 7-10 days. This results in various unhygienic issues. As the garbage is collected only once in 7-10 days, people aren't able to dispose of the waste which is getting accumulated. And the prefer burning of these waster items, which causes pollution. Requesting to take prompt action in getting this issue sorted. More importantly, regular door to door collection of garbage should be initiated in this area.

விடுநர்: K. சுரேஷ்பாபு
        No.10, முதல் தெரு, வள்ளலார் நகர், பட்டாபிராம் சென்னை 72

பெறுநர்: உயர் திரு. மாநகராட்சி ஆணையர் அவர்களுக்கு.
        ஆவடி சென்னை.

ஐயா,
        வணக்கம்,...

There is a dead dog in the nearby unoccupied but locked site, Heavy stench is coming from there and it is causing huge discomfort for people around,
        Tried reaching Avadi Corporation phone numbers. But, no response,

Dear officials,

There is a dozen of street dogs which are fighting and chasing vehicles at all time near by st. John's school big street and பிள்ளையார் கோயில் street puliyambedu area, students and parents are also worried to cross that street please kindly take immediate action and shelter them in a safe place thanks

Hi sir
            Am living in Sekkadu avadi in my area exactly in bajana kovil theru where many street dogs troubling while going through streets please catch those street dogs in my street

Respected Sir, I live in Thirumullaivoyal, Uppayarapalayam No:120 Annamalai Nagar .This is regarding Drainage connection at our area. We are finding the difficulty of drainage connection and we cannot solve this issue unless the Drainage connection need to be connected. We have got the facility of drainage but the connection is not fixed we can't use the facility. Please and kindly help us in connecting the Drainage pipes into the residence. It is very help full for us to prevent the infection and viral fever.

I am living in annamalai nagar, Upparapalayam, ambattur. There are surrounding ten (10) stray dogs are big troubles to the public and make nuisance sounds at night and also we are afraid it may infect our kids and not only that, it chases away the occupants of the vehicle and bites them
                So please capture these dogs immediately. make this area a quiet area and
                Gradually the harassment of stray dogs becomes more and more and the crowd becomes more and more
                kindly take action .catch the dogs immediately.

My name:santhosh
                my email id:[protected]@gmail.com

ஆவடி பேருந்து நிலையம் அருகில் உள்ள public bike stand (omsakthi janani cycle & two wheeler stand) இருசக்கர வாகனங்களை நிறுத்த அதிகமான அளவு பணத்தை வசூல் செய்கிறார்கள். 200 cc இருசக்கர வாகனங்களளக்கு RS20 . Above 200cc இருசக்கர...

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you I have applied for New Tax Assessment on Feb 24, 2022 and received the New Assessment on Mar 11, 2022. It was observed for few correction to be done in the House no and same has been informed to the Revenue department and the attached compliant letter was dropped in Avadi municipal office on Mar 22, 2022

Please find the below Modification to be done and request you to forward to concern team for updation

Name : J. Srinivasan

Yours Sincerely
                  Srinivasan J
                  Rops Head Assets

Respected Sir/ Mam,

This is Anitha from no:1, Babu street, Charles nagar, Pattabiram, Chennai-600072 ( nearby railway track)

This is to inform that, everyday garbages are dumped and burnt by the muncipality worker nearby kamarajapuram railway track.
                    We have requested them not to burn and dump the garbage nearby the railway track as it creates heavy smoke, bad smell and pollution.
                    This affects the elderly people and children also it causes difficulties in breathing mainly heart patient are there in my house.

So please take necessary action to clear the garbage and not to burn the garbage nearby railway track.

Hi Team,
                      My location is at ward :145, 4th Street, Kamaraj Nagar, Avadi. It's very near to Milk & Dairy Minister house.
                      During Feb-2022 around local body elections, the corporation has started to relay the roads at my area. Suddenly after the election they have stopped all the works in middle. Half of the roads are layed & half were left unattended. This is very lethargic approach. We are getting high dust & there is a potential chance of getting breathing problems like wheezing, asthuma because of this. We have a hospital 24/7 located at this street. So this puts everything into serious trouble
                      I would like to escalate this so people can complete the relaying of roads without further health impacts.

Drainage work started before 04th November 2021 still not completed near Paruthipattu junction. Requesting you to look at the incomplete work and your immediate action required.

Hi, I am from vasantham nagar, avadi. Here there are nearly 10 stray dogs which is very furious and causing lots of problem to us and creating ruckus near our house. It is causing problem to our 3 dogs which are my pet. Kindly take action on this as soon as possible.

Request you to share the septic tank cleaner government vehicle contact number, as the contractor charges Rs 2500....

Sir, my name is gomathi . i am residing no.23, 3rd Street, Anna Nagar, Pattabiram, Chennai-600072. I am facing street dog problems. Street dogs are roaming in my street and make dirty in my house and neighbour's house. The dogs are diseased and biting children. Everyone getting fear to walk in streets. We can't tolerate it . I request u to catch all the street dogs in my street as soon as possible. catch these dogs immediately.

Venugopal Nagar First cross street
                              Street light is not working please do the needful.

Dogs are more walking in road seems to dangerous. Please do needful.
                              Tirumullaivoyal Venugopal Nagar First cross street

There is no proper garbage facilities in our locality and also road facilities Please help us to have a proper garbage system and a proper road facilities. I am attaching some photos