Glen
Glen Appliances Pvt. Ltd.

Glen Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Glen Complaints & Reviews

I purchased a built in oven (GL654N Gas) in November 2014 and used it successfully till May 2015 after which it has stopped working. Despite repeated complaints, the service centre here in Bangalore are unable to repair it and seem to have washed their hands off it ! It is still under warranty. This is turning out to be a very bad experience. The company should either repair the equipment or replace it as it is still under warranty.
Jul 28, 2015

Glen customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I purchased a built in oven in Dec 2014 and used it still working successfully. I bought if from www.kitchenempire.in and there team helps me a lot in managing services and all other stuff. You can visit http://www.kitchenempire.in

i have register a complaint on dt 04/07/2015 and my complaint no. is [protected] then on dt 13/07/2015 i recieved a message from company that your complaint has been solved but there is no any person arrived for complaint solution The company has also not confirmed from me about the resolution of complaint it is very bad experience

Just checked Glen india website the culprits have done a very smart move by removing the model 1046 sstr AI model which i have order.Very Innovative cheating move Hatss-off. I have attached the Picture which they have removed from there website. They Sended me stove which is different this image.

On 28 june 2015 i have brought 4 burner stainless steel lpg gas stove for rs 4099 from glen india website. The model no. Of...

We had purchased Glen 3 burner cooking stove from Big Bazar Jaipur in December 2014 and was installed in May 2015 since big bazar authority refused to install at our residence. ever since this installation when ever I light the burner I get shock like electric current, I spoke to big bazar they have asked us to complaint on companies web site. while putting on the burner I have to be very cautious as so many times I faced current from my gas stove, kindly inform your service person to visit the house and get it repaired /checking. Thanking you, vimala Bordia 13, Ganga path suraj nagar( west) civil lines Jaipur 302006 mobile no [protected] land line[protected]

fraud and Bad Service Centre experience regarding the glen chimney. so i decided to share my experience on compare india i think this will atleast help me to get my problem solve i had registered a complaint for the the chimney not working within the Year.

Please don' t buy any Glen chimney from Noida & NCR. . my experience is very poor service centre response for Faridabad service centre for any small issue. According to service centre response that like froud . I brought glen chimney last year 18th june, 14 some repair required but no any response reg. resolve the issue through service centre. Ms Mamta & Team. my contract no is 971100...
            No any star that like glen froud company

I have purchased glen chimney on 14 feb 2015 from your distributor in sector 22 chandigarh. The installation was done from your side but was not proper. The guy has fitted the chimney at high level from the cooktop that proper suction it not happening. Whren o called up the glen customer care in chandigarh they said they will charge for the reinstallation and also said that they didn't send anybody for the installation. If this is how the customer care centre reply then it will be taken in the different way from the customer side.
              regarding installatio. of chimney

I had placed a service request on 4th may of 2015. I haven't got a call from the service centre till date which is 19th may of 2015.I had called the head office on 8th may and they told that some one from the service centre will call us. I have been trying to call the local chennai service centre ( Chakra enterprises, Alwarpet) but all in vain. The store manager either says that he will call me back in 2 minutes or he will cut my call. This has been happening for the last one week. I am highly frustated with the customer care that glen is extending. I may have to escalate the whole issue if this is not sorted out immediately.

Dear Sir, We had bought Glen 3 burner stove with a trust company has in the market but when I un packed the box I found there is Two scratch mark on the glass top & I got a shocked.I am cursing the moment in which I had opted to buy the product. When I tried to contact area Sales executive & received a call he & she is saying it will cost me another 4000/- around it cannot change free of cost although the gas stove still a fresh peace as well. Just want to ask Glen then what is the difference between a local brand and a reputed brand? Why one should go for it? R N Chakraborty [protected]
                  Scratches on Three burner cook top glass

i have one cooking top a GLEN product with four burner, two burner of them are not working properly, kindly help us to resolve...
                    Dear Sir, We had bought Glen 4 burner stove with a trust company has in the market but yesterday I got a shocker. Glas...

Hello, i am vijendra Singh Sisodiya, I have purchsed Glen chimni before couple of moths but after SO MANY AND MANY complaints it is not yet working as i supposed or as i get feedback from other Glen chimni users. I know that Glen's product feedback is very good. That's why i purchased same for my family. BUT i didn't get any possitive responce from local customer support of GLEN or LOTUS (From where i have purchased this). Please let me know, How can i get my Geln Chimni in proper working condition. As i have paid 15, 000 for it so i need this chimni in proper working condition. My Name is Vijendra Singh Sisodiya. Mob. [protected] Email - [protected]@gamil.com Ujjain (M.P)

we have purchased gas stove contains four burners about two months ago . One of its burner is not working properly from the very first day. We had registered a complaint regarding this after a week when we purchased it. We are facing too bad bad service from you glen .One guy came from glen agency and told us that i have noted your complaint and you will get a new burner in two or three days. Now one and half month has been passed .No one is picking our call in jalandhar based glen agency and burner is still in bad condition .
                      one of the burner is not working

recently i purchased glen food processor but after opening one part called bowl lid is missing in the box, without this bowl lid several operatios can not be completed. add:- uday HNO.626/18, old fbd MOB:-[protected] Plz take necessary action in this regard and revert back me a.s.a.p Thanks. waiting for ur timely response

complaint on glen cook top

My cook top is not functioning . There was leakage of gas from the cooktop, But service person had not rectified it . Poor service of the technicians . I want it to rectify it urgently or else to abandon it .

I have bought a glen food processor before 2 months.. The motor of the processor us not working..it has not operated even...

I had bought the Glen hob few years back. At present, the jet of big burner has become very loose and it is not operational as the force of gas pushes the jet out. My wife had complained the same to Glen and asked them to send a person with new jet. A person came 2 days later but did not get the jet. He said, he would get the required things next day. With 4 days on, the person has not even come back in spite of calling the service centre twice again. The service centre people just keep on pushing dates and are not inclined to get the problem fixed. This is the Shree Sai Enterprises in J P Nagar 7th Phase Bangalore Please get it addressed.

I want to get my spare part of the food processor I asked the service center to get it. When I went there to receive it they handed me an old one on objection they misbehaved said take it if you want or else go out and also they told me faulty rates the website said 40 they were asking 40

I had purchase the Glen Gas top form Croma, R City Mall at Mumbai a month back, from installation the product is giving trouble...

What the worst service you have guys. Recently I have purchased a 2 Burner Glass cooktop of Your company Model 1021 from Best Price Agra on 11th Jan 2015. Which has a problem from the time of installation. I have logged a complaint for it in local service centre on 21st Jan 15 but still no resolution, when I called them today they said that no such mail received from me. I want to replace this product with new one because I just purchased a brand name for quality not for complaints. So this is my request to replace the product ASAP.