Glen Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated Nov 18, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Glen

Having problems with Glen?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Glen customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Glen reviews & complaints (284)

Bought this product about 7 months ago, and been having some issues with the plastic parts. I called the supplier with the most recent issue where a part broke. It is still under warranty, but they said that we do not replace plastic parts. I would have to pay if i wanted the part. They even accused me of damaging the part.

I was never sure of this product to begin with, and i will never buy another glen item.
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I purchased a glass cooktop on nov 7, 2016, on november 3rd when my wife was cooking dinner the glass of this cooktop shattered with a blast spilling the food all over. The pieces of this shattered glass came to almost 10 feet. Fortunately my wife did not get major injuries, but one of the glass piece hurted her right hand. When the technician visited and inspected the matter he mentioned that the fault started from the periphery of the burner. Later i received a call from the services center saying the glass can be replaced only on a chargeable basis. The technician also confirmed that it looks like a design fault for this piece but after sales support says that we don't care you have to pay for the glass. I am not sure what is the guarantee that even after getting a new glass on this stove if it will work because the actual fault is not being treated. It has been almost a month now we are struggling please let me know how are you planning to resolve this.
    In the noon my mum was cooking food & pressure cooker blast, so the chimney gets fallen down.
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

We have purchased a glane food processor on dt[protected]. Vide cash memo (Attached), wherein 5 yrs warranty was given on motor. Recently we found burning smell from the unit. While contacting the service centre, they took the unit to service centre and post verification we were informed to pay off rs 500 for motor winding of the unit.
      As there is a warranty on the motor for 5 years then how the service centre asked for money to repair the unit.
      Please look into this and resolve the issue at the earliest.
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

We purchase via amazon model glen gl 1065 tr glass 4 burner hsn code 732111, order id [protected], cash memo no 06a[protected]...

Glen — chimney cooker-hood

I am purchase glen chimeny cooker-hood[protected] on 6/6/14 with life time warranty. My chimeny are not working properly...
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

We r a small family with not much cooking on daily basis... Still many droplets of oil drip frm the waffle tray of my chimney every now and then.. I get my chimney serviced at regular intervals.. Still the problm persists.. Kindly reply to my problem soon as this all makes my cooktop messy. Even after constant services, the problem is still there. There doesn't seem to be signs of any leakage either.
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

We are using glen brand gas stove since last two years (Approximately). We are facing some problems regarding properly working of gas stove and asked to resolve our problem to local distiruter hetal enterprises, subhanpura, vadodara from where we purchased said gas stove of glen brand, but they are not attending our complain on priority basis and also replied rudely. They also asked to file complain against them, if we wish. This is really ridiculous. As the gas repair is required to be attending on most priority, being imerengency nature of work. And like standard brand like, behavior of your local distributed is unexpected and can not be tolerated. Sorry for inconvenience, but kindly requested to look into the matter and advice them to resolve our problems at the earliest and give response to customers in gentle manner. Thanks in advance for your positive response. With warm regards, your valuable customer in a city of culture vadodara in gujarat.
          2 burners out of 4 are malfunctioning & creating problem in cooking. This problem is persisting for the last 1 week
          Contact e mail : [protected]@gmail.com
          Mob no [protected]
          My registered mobile number is [protected] and my cooktop gt 1048 is not working and I have complained the issue since last 1 year but the service center people give explanation as there is no stock of that part and never come back

Glen — glen chimney fault

There is a problem in chimney. Here are the details of the article:
            Invoice no. [protected] on dated 5/08/2017
            Descriptions...
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
            This is email is about a glen dealer located at surajpole, udaipur, rajasthan.

We were looking for a cooktop...
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sir i purchased the said model on 19/08/2017. For few days it work well but 2-3 days back suddenly the right burner starts glowing with lesser flame on full knob mode as if it is on minimum mode. Also the left burner many a times not glow with the spark instantly. Kindly help at earliest. Date of incident 13/09/2017, so you are requested to get it repaired at earliest.
            My chimney motor is in warranty but the company didn't rapair or replace it and i have all the completed papers but they didn't respond.And after calling them many times they did not respond and repair my chimney
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have purchased an electric kitchen chimney in the year 2013 along with a glass top three burner gas stove which was free as per company's scheme. The stove is defective one but in stead of replacement with a new one i have been asked to contact service centre for repair. Several times technicians attended the defects but didn't rectify the same. On dt.24/08/17 a technician named mr. B. B. Biswal of s [protected]@24x7, bhubaneswar changed the jet & charged rs.400/-. But regret the defect is still persisting. The burner flame is not flamming perfectly & cooking becomes very difficult.

As a last effort i request you to replace the stove with a new one. If my complauint will not be attended within 7 days i shall be bound to take the shelter of judiciary.

S. S. Bharaty
              Duplex no : b1-16, kathjori enclave
              Sector-9, c. D. A.
              P:o: avinab bidanasi
              Cuttack-753014
              Mob : [protected]
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have purchased gas stove and chimney of glen on october 2016.. It's not yet 1year and stove isn't working properly... That is the automatic on system is not working.. I have complained so many times regarding this to the retail store many times but no use.. This is affecting our daily needs... Please fix this and do the needful asap... I need this to be fixed on very urgent basis
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

We have purchased otg from glen india and from day1 it's malfunctioning.
                  The unit gets over heated and food gets burnt within 5-10 minutes only.
                  We have purchased unit from south point mall, gurgaon - glen showroom in may-2017. Since then several calls have been made to their service center but nobody wants to solve the problem. They are only passing on the issue saying unit is fine and we don't know how to use it.
                  The service staff don't even have basic equipment like temperature guage to measure and check the temp.

We would like the company to take the problem seriously and either rectify or replace the unit.
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have purchased a chimney GL-6062-TS model that was published in newspaper with a discounted price 12998. I have contacted to the distributor details provided in the ad i.e.(Glen Gallery, Outside Surajpole Near Rajasthan Bakery, Udaipur Rajasthan).

The problem is your distributor itself is cheating with customer and they have charged me as follows

Basic price:-12998/- (As displayed in ad)
                    Handling Charges :-500/-
                    Tax 14.5% on 12998+500 i.e. 1957/- (Whereas your company claims that 12998 price is including taxes)

So I have make a total payment of 15400/- on[protected].

Till that i was trusting on your fraud and cheater distributor and accordingly i have made payment whatever he said, now today i have contact to customer care and they told me that 12998 is the price including the taxes.

so it is all that the cheating is done itself by your trusted distributor with customers, which ultimately spoiling the name and fame of Glen india.
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Iam living in trivandrum and i contacted glen customer service centre here in trivandrum. I have raised a complaint on friday. The complaint number is 23886. The lady who attended the call told me that the executive will come either on monday or tuesday but till today no one came for servicing and even no one informed to me if there is some delay..

Is this the way the customers are handled?. Iam facing the same issue each and every time. Is there any turn around time to resolve if a complaint is registered.
                      Aug 03, 2017
                      Updated by Radhaprabhash
                      am living in Trivandrum and I contacted Glen customer service centre here in Trivandrum. I have raised a complaint on Friday. The Complaint number is 23886. The lady who attended the call told me that the executive will come either on Monday or Tuesday but till today no one came for servicing and even no one informed to me if there is some delay..

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

1. Sir, i purchase glen mixi 4022 on 21 july 2016. Till 2 nd jun 17, it is not working..
                        2. Despite several calls to faridabad office, they did not give any response. Which is very bad.
                        3. I contact to bangalore office, after some days on 5 the july 17, they send their executive, he told motar is faulty, product is under warranty, in next 7 days it will be repaired.
                        4. But till now, nobody is picking phone.
                        5. So u r requested to look into the matter and repaired my mixi.

March, 2017
                          Ph: [protected], [protected]

I used glen chimney one and half years. It be worked at two hours at period. More than fifteen times we complained to the madurai service center but service man came only two time. On the first time they told that the problem is in chimney board on seven month before or maybe eight month. After they said that we complained to sev & sons madurai. We are not satisfied with his service. I am in construction and hardware business in forty years.
                          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

With great disappointment, we would like to inform you that there is a problem in the Glen Stove (Model#1048 GT A1) glass cooktop which we have purchased last year 9th May 2016 from Simant Gas & Home Appliances, Krishna Talkies Road, Risali, Bhilai (C.G.) and we are facing tremendous problems and it has become very risky to operate the gas; as the burner tend to automatically shutout the gas flame while cooking the food as burners seems to have air gap and leak.

After having so much trouble in registering the service complaint (Apparently, it is appeared to be all earlier given Glen Service Center Toll free numbers, other service center contact phone numbers were wrong and incorrect). It has come to the stage that we are planning to buy another cook top of course not from Glen as we are facing problems with the existing one and their services.

We would request you to take up with matter on a very urgent basis so as to retain our confidence in Glen or else we will have to take some serious steps.

Best regards,
                            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Got my Glen 3701 induction cooker today through Amazon along with alda Stainless steel pans.

Tried to heat some water in the new pan to test.

Within 3 seconds it started to sizzle and I tried taking off the pan and burnt my hand!!!

The Stainless steel pan got burnt it was so hot in ten seconds!!!

Such a dangerous experience and I will claim damages!!!
                              My glen omg has stopped working it isn't coming on theres a problem with the knobs.
                              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I had recently bought my gas stove of glen but when the stove is on/off it give sound like gas flows towards the cylinder through pipe and while the stove is on with lighter its flame is not proper.That is very risky. Attend this drawback of glen stove immediately so that no any type of mishaps creats from the glen stove. this is also not good for surroundings.