Global Career Consultancy — interview offer fraud by global career consultancy

vcp1 on Apr 28, 2018
Last month, i received a call from akash singh, global career consultancy. It was regarding job opening in canada and they want me to attend scheduled interview. But for that i have to complete the registration process by paying rs.3500+18% and then he will re-confirm the timings.

Before registration, they had already shared the interview details by email as below.
=
Interview detail

Interview date-27/03/2018
Interview time-3:00 pm
Interviewer name-jacqui zarba
Interviewee - opentext corporation.
Mode of interview-skype interview
Duration of interview -30 to 40 minutes.
=

Akash was behind me for the registration and assured me to arrange the interview right after payment. He told their rm will contact to share the registration number and further process with the employer but nobody contacted. After many follow-up, they provided some registration id and their rm (Rm. Globalcareer@gmail.com) contacted me to share updated cv even after the interview was already scheduled before registration.

After few days, while calling for the update, they demanded some more money (Rs.15000+tax) and documents to proceed further. This was not mentioned by any of them. Upon asking for clarification, rm started behaving rudely. I asked to refund the paid charges and they told me to email support team and they will reply.

Till date, i have not received any reply and they are also not picking up my call.

Email addresses:
Rm. Globalcareer@gmail.com
Akash@globalcareerconsultancy.com
Hr@globalcareerconsultancy.com
Website: http://www.globalcareerconsultancy.com/
Contact number: akash singh [protected]
Customer support phone-: +91-[protected]

This is truly unprofessional and misguiding. I would like to request for refund of my payment for not providing imcomplete information and demanding for extra money.

Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I also have very bad experience with Global Career Consultancy and they took my Rs.7040 by offering fraud job offers.After that they all blocked my mobile number and not responding to my emails

PLEASE ALL BEWARE OF THIS FRAUD RECRUITING AGENT "GLOBAL CAREER CONSULTANCY"(www.globalcareerconsultancy.com)

Hi All..Global career is a fake consultancy. They would ask for registration pay through fee first...and then post that they will ask you to pay Rs 8500 towards the background verification. Payment mode is online through Paylo
Do not pay as they would ask you to transfer the money and then stop responding you.

As per their HR Recruiter (Joshep, Shruti and Rahul) they are based at Pune.
They send you emails for confirmation and job opening through their GMAIL ID. To my surprise if the company is established they should have their own logins.
Email Id's used

rm.globalcareer@gmail.com
hr@globalcareerconsultancy.com
support@globalcareerconsultancy.com

Phone#
Shruti Raghav
HR(Executive)
Contact No. +91-[protected]
Can we get together to get back our money by moving legally or police complaint???
Synegy tower, 1st floor, near JP INSTITUTE, Gate no .3 Sector 62, Noida
Regard's Suchi saini

Mjh call aayi h global career pvt. Ltd se ab ys nhi pta ye same global career h jisse itts logo ko calls aayi h ya alg cz m nouda m rehtihu nd regarding job nd ye address send kiya h for interview.. Koi bta sakta h kya fake h ya nhi??
Bloody fraud company took 2000 rupees from us saying that they will provide fir job assistance and interview. We asked for a refund, didn't return our money... Want to lodge a police complaint.

Global Career Consultancy - interview offer fraud by global career consultancy