Glowroad — money debited but no details regarding my order confirmation

Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India
 Anushiya Sekar on May 8, 2019
I placed order for 5 crepe tops (Rs. 1569/-) on glowroad. Made payment through debit card. Money also debited in my account yesterday. But till now i did not get further details or notifications regarding my order.
Even i'm not sure that they have accepted my order or not. No replay even for my mail to them in their
So kindly verify it and refund.

Comments

I have done online transaction in glowroad app, amount has been debited and even credited in glowroad account, but order is not yet confirmed since 10 days. There is no proper customer number to complaint. Several times I mailed them, they are replying to wait 12 working hours, the same is repeating.
Money didction of my account but order not conform how to back my money
Kindly check for mails from [protected]@gmail.com. You will no my complaint details.

It's 14-18days now. Still no solution.

Customer service is very poor.
Money debited from my account but order details not received, please contact me as soon as possible or send ur contact number both customer care numbers are not working
I order placed yesterday through pre paid order but order not placed and not shown in glowroad order section...but money debit from account to credit to glow road account i compliant several time but they not response ...always systems messages only send...

Glowroad - money debited but no details regarding my order confirmation

Company:Glowroad