GMS Worldwide Express Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 3, 2022

File a complaint to GMS Worldwide Express

Having problems with GMS Worldwide Express?

File a complaint and get it resolved by GMS Worldwide Express customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

GMS Worldwide Express

Bangalore District
Karnataka

GMS Worldwide Express Phone Numbers

Fax

GMS Worldwide Express reviews & complaints(140)

This is my second time conplaining about my parcel, Its been 1month already and also didn't get my parcel, what is wrong with gms worldwide? When i track my parcel its writing out of delivery, liar. Take action about this otherwise i'll take action i can't handle this anymore. My consignment number is[protected]...
My friend send me a parcel from Mizoram 3 weeks ago, now also i didn't get mh parcel. When i try to track my parcel also its still pending from 21st.Please take action about this! Im in hurry!
My consigntment tracking number is[protected]...
The courier was not yet delivered but it shows that it's delivered. Please help...

My courier was not delivered yet and it shows that it delivered what can I do
GMS Worldwide Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

GMS Worldwide Express — Not delivered my whole product yet

I am totally disappointed with your service and will never send anything from your courier service Its already 1.5 month gone but still my whole parcel not delivered yet I have sent laptop and charger from indore on 07/05/2022 but last week the guy Vallabh Kothari from pune delivered my laptop with wrong charger after 1 month of sending from indore now when I am trying to connect with him he did not gave me proper response even he said will...
    I am Shruthi,
    Parcel tracking was showing, it was delivered on 2.6.2022, but till today I didnot receive anything from your company. Tracking No. Is[protected]
    So please help me in this regard as soon as possible....
    Very pathetic courier service ever, The delivary service owner is ill mannered and they are not delivering courier on time, when we tract couriers it shows out for delivery from past two days and if we call regarding that courier they says if you want it now then come and collect from office if not then should wait until we deliver it may take another two days, They deliver on their free time basis not on our needs, Even though i said him...
    As per above subject we booked on[protected] but still not received but once tarcking chcked he showing outof dlivery so many times last 2 days back i called u r GMS staff but he also not responsible correctly because this items not other items its medicine. i never seen like that this is worst service from u r side...

I am really disappointed with the person who talked from the number [protected] which I took from your official website.

I was politely asked him "How to get Coimbatore's office number, can you help me with that?"

He shouted and told me, "Go and check from where you have booked. From Morning I am getting too many calls... Bhla Bhla..."

How are you running a business with such rude behavior?

My courier was booked from Aiwzal . The office person said it takes 4-6 days max for delivery. but still is showing In Transit. Kindly I need some update and need it by 20th Feb.
      That is why I booked with Private Courier instead. Kindly if you could give an update

AWB/Consignment Number:[protected]

Yesterday 9Feb22 only got delivered to our hospet at 8:30 AM around morning. But still courier not delivered yet. If i call today 10Feb22, there is no proper response and he his telling today is company holiday.
        Why it is holiday today?
        And why it is not delivered yesterday?

Request you to deliver today ASAP, Waiting for your quick response.....
        The parcel was booked on 05-Feb-2022 and it reached Domlur office, Bangalore on 07-Feb-202 by 10.30am as per the status on http://gmsworldwide.com/. But on calling the Domlur office they are telling they don't have delivery boys to deliver these on 07-Feb-2022 and status remains the same even on 08-Feb-2022. There is no confirmation on when the parcel would be delivered and we are into an indefinite waiting....

I have ordered Herbalife products in 13th Jan & today is 26th Jan it's 13days & still not yet received the order, its showing in transit. It's a worst experience. Shipment should always be delivered in 5-6 days. Tracking ID[protected]

My company couriered a laptop to me from Bangalore, this is the courier id[protected], when I tracked this id its showing on 16th Dec its delivered in my city Indore, then why it's not yet delivered to me today it's 28th Dec.
          On 22nd Dec, I got a call from this number [protected], he told he received the laptop so please confirm the delivery address, then after I am calling him everyday but he is not picking the call, now what should...

Shipment reached at Bhubaneswar hub on 6th December and I got the message shipment recieved by me.But shipment is not reached at my location Yet which is Kujang pin-754141.

In case of another Courier services once it reached at Bhubaneswar within 2 days I recieved the shipment.Today is 10Th of December but still I did not get the shipment.

HI Team,

My above consignment number is couriered from Bangalore to Hyderabad RO 4 days back but still not delivered .

IN tracking History its showing that the courier reached on 17th Nov, 2021 at Hyderabad RO, even the latest history shows its OUT FOR DELIVERY on 19th Nov, 2021, but didn't received any call from the delivery partner yet.

Please look into this and do the needful to deliver my assignment as soon as possible as its urgent and help me with the contact number for the Hyderabad RO deliver partner so that I can reach from my end also.

Hey I didn’t recieved my parcel yet it’s been 10 days can I help me out asap it was courier from Goa to Hyderabad contact me plz :- [protected]...

Hi Team,

I work for IBM and one of my official consignment from Bangalore to Palakkad was sent using GMS Woldwide express. The shipment reached Cochin on 23-Oct and it has been stuck there for last 2 days. I have tried to talk to GMS Cochin office an I am not able to get a response by phone or email.

Can you please assist to get the consignment delivered as per the delivery address. The delay in transit is affecting my work.

You can contact me - [protected].

I have booked the courier from Shimoga on Oct 8th to Bangalore pin code 560060. From 2 days it shows out for delivery. Please fasten the delivery. Customer is annoyed by the delay...

One of my courier No[protected]
                booked on 24/9/21 but till it is not delivered at destination... still it is showing same status last 3days ... very bad courier... we never again sent by this