GMS Worldwide Express Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Mar 23, 2023

File a complaint to GMS Worldwide Express

Having problems with GMS Worldwide Express?

File a complaint and get it resolved by GMS Worldwide Express customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

GMS Worldwide Express

Bangalore District
Karnataka

GMS Worldwide Express Phone Numbers

Fax

GMS Worldwide Express reviews & complaints(146)

Hi Team,

I would like to bring to your notice about the mental agony that I faced for the delivery of the consignment[protected]. The attitude of Hyderabad delivery staff (Ramani, delivery person) is highly unacceptable . I had to call multiple times and follow up for the delivery of the goods
Though the consignment reached Hyderabad on 18th, it was not attempted to deliver till 21. On 21st, the delivery person called,...

Address:Nagaon

I have ordered a parcel from Forever living products international with delivery partner GMS with tracking number :[protected]. The courier had been delivered to Nagaon, ASSAM on 13 February 2023 but till now the delivery partners has not delivered yett. I asked for a pickup but there were no-one in the office. Very irresponsible behaviour. The status now is showing received but delivery has not been done. Kindly, take care of this matter and resolve this irresponsible behavior of the deliver partner of GMS in NAGAON, ASSAM.
GMS Worldwide Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint not resolved complaint id 3353048.

It show complaint resolve but still my issue is same it is.

Address:94 laxman nagar dewas madhya pradesh

My courier is still not deliver I have sent this on 14th Nov 2022 but still it not deliver to cousin your service is very worst as of my experience please check and deliver or return back if not deliver on time

Address:94 laxman nagar dewas mp

I'm sent my courier on 14 th nov.2022 from dewas to chennai but still today it not deliver I track my status it's shown on bhopal till date it's very worst service of your company. I request kindly deliver as soon as possible otherwise return it back . Or sent me the status real time status

Address:Nelamangala

This is the third time for complaining about gms courier, when i track my parcel it says that my parcel is in Nelamangala and out for delivery but i dont get it. When i try to go in their office also its says temporarily closed, what happened to this? If its closed then where did they keep my parcel also maybe its lost. Why my parcel is going 1 month? I[censored] can't take action i'll take and talk to the police and case a file. Im not happy for this bad express
          My consigntment number is[protected]

Address:Nelamangala, Bengaluru

This is my second time conplaining about my parcel, Its been 1month already and also didn't get my parcel, what is wrong with gms worldwide? When i track my parcel its writing out of delivery, liar. Take action about this otherwise i'll take action i can't handle this anymore. My consignment number is[protected]

Address:Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka

My friend send me a parcel from Mizoram 3 weeks ago, now also i didn't get mh parcel. When i try to track my parcel also its still pending from 21st.Please take action about this! Im in hurry!
              My consigntment tracking number is[protected]
              Oct 05, 2022
              Updated by Zoremsangi
              My parcel its saying that they forward to nelamangala and out for delivery but i didn't get.I need to file some case about this

The courier was not yet delivered but it shows that it's delivered. Please help

My courier was not delivered yet and it shows that it delivered what can I do

I am totally disappointed with your service and will never send anything from your courier service Its already 1.5 month gone but still my whole parcel not delivered yet I have sent laptop and charger from indore on 07/05/2022 but last week the guy Vallabh Kothari from pune delivered my laptop with wrong charger after 1 month of sending from indore now when I am trying to connect with him he did not gave me proper response even he said will deliver your charger today tomorrow My laptop is sent from (Indore M.P) on the same day but from pune region it gave me headdeck I am mentioning the details please look into it and take strict action against that pune region officer

Pune Office Person (Vallabh Kothari) who is not giving me proper response and delivering my charger now contact no :- [protected]
                    Consignment No :[protected]
                    laptop :- dell latitude 7420
                    Jul 2, 2022
                    it shows my complain is resolved but I did not see it is resolved yet
                    Jul 02, 2022
                    Updated by Chirag1209
                    why It is showing resolved?? I did not see it as resolved
                    One of the worst experience I had from GMS courier, that too from Kalaburgi branch.

My courier present in Kalaburgi past from 15 days but that was not delivered within 40KM. They even not responding call or message. I can say very stupid staff and management.

Address:Shruthi Mithra K T Kodthal Niluvagilu post Koppa Taluk 577120

I am Shruthi,
                      Parcel tracking was showing, it was delivered on 2.6.2022, but till today I didnot receive anything from your company. Tracking No. Is[protected]
                      So please help me in this regard as soon as possible.

Address:Shraddanand galli, Sirsi, Uttarakannada, 581401

Very pathetic courier service ever, The delivary service owner is ill mannered and they are not delivering courier on time, when we tract couriers it shows out for delivery from past two days and if we call regarding that courier they says if you want it now then come and collect from office if not then should wait until we deliver it may take another two days, They deliver on their free time basis not on our needs, Even though i said him...

Address:wonderla bidadi Pin code-562109
                        Website:na

As per above subject we booked on[protected] but still not received but once tarcking chcked he showing outof dlivery so many times last 2 days back i called u r GMS staff but he also not responsible correctly because this items not other items its medicine. i never seen like that this is worst service from u r side

Address:Coimbatore

I am really disappointed with the person who talked from the number [protected] which I took from your official website.

I was politely asked him "How to get Coimbatore's office number, can you help me with that?"

He shouted and told me, "Go and check from where you have booked. From Morning I am getting too many calls... Bhla Bhla..."

How are you running a business with such rude behavior?

My courier was booked from Aiwzal . The office person said it takes 4-6 days max for delivery. but still is showing In Transit. Kindly I need some update and need it by 20th Feb.
                            That is why I booked with Private Courier instead. Kindly if you could give an update

AWB/Consignment Number:[protected]

Yesterday 9Feb22 only got delivered to our hospet at 8:30 AM around morning. But still courier not delivered yet. If i call today 10Feb22, there is no proper response and he his telling today is company holiday.
                              Why it is holiday today?
                              And why it is not delivered yesterday?

Request you to deliver today ASAP, Waiting for your quick response..

Address:Domulur, Bangalore

The parcel was booked on 05-Feb-2022 and it reached Domlur office, Bangalore on 07-Feb-202 by 10.30am as per the status on http://gmsworldwide.com/. But on calling the Domlur office they are telling they don't have delivery boys to deliver these on 07-Feb-2022 and status remains the same even on 08-Feb-2022. There is no confirmation on when the parcel would be delivered and we are into an indefinite waiting.

I have ordered Herbalife products in 13th Jan & today is 26th Jan it's 13days & still not yet received the order, its showing in transit. It's a worst experience. Shipment should always be delivered in 5-6 days. Tracking ID[protected]

Address:189/15, samajwadi indira nagar indore, 452002

My company couriered a laptop to me from Bangalore, this is the courier id[protected], when I tracked this id its showing on 16th Dec its delivered in my city Indore, then why it's not yet delivered to me today it's 28th Dec.
                                    On 22nd Dec, I got a call from this number [protected], he told he received the laptop so please confirm the delivery address, then after I am calling him everyday but he is not picking the call, now what should I do it's almost 15 days and I don't know where is my courier.