Go Air Airlines — refunds not affected

M G Vijaya sarathy on Jan 3, 2018
Its regretted to note that your callous attitude towards a senior citizen and the number of e mails and telephone
Calls not being attended to are simply pathetic. I have requested for cancellation of my flight tickets (Along with that of my wife)
And as requested by you, i have also sent all the relevant documents of my hospital, to enable you to consider my request for full reimbursement. Forget about reimbursement you do not have curtsy to call or to inform why the delay in refunding the amount.

Yatra people who are also callous in attitude have directed me to contact airlines (Go air), who never answers my phone call nor
Reply me earlier several e mails.

My travel particulars are
A. Travel between bengaluru and new delhi on[protected]Pnr no. T5uusp and e ticket no.[protected]

B., travel between ahmedabad to bangalore on[protected]Pnr no.14nftc) (Thro ease my trip.com)

Hence, please take note this letter as the final notice to you to arrange for refund or else i will be constrained to
Approach consumer forum for redressal of my grievance. I am forwarding a copy of this letter to dgca, ministry of aviation
For further course of action.
Sarathy

[Jan 03, 2018] GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by M G Vijaya sarathy, Jan 03, 2018
The earlier complaints to DGCA are all farce and has fallen on deaf ears
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 92 2322 2111 [Customer Care]
    +91 22 6741 0000 [Head Office]
    1st Floor, C-1, Wadia International Centre (WIC), Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    Go Air Airlines - refunds not affected